Newbie who wants to go to Thailand.

JH2007

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first trip was less than 2 weeks. There was not such thing as the internet back then - oh it may have been there but I don't think computers had modems or if they did, anyway, few owned one.

And I never even heard of NanaPlaza. It took about a week to stumble over that way.

Look, most tourist and most local farangs are quite receptive to questions and providing answers. Just sit a stool at the Golden Beer Bar during the day and ask any farang any question. Whether the lobby of the Nana Hotel or the bar outside, I had questions answered on just about everything - from having battery replaced on my wristwatch to obtaining a decent hair cut.

As far as gals go, all you have to do is just make eye contact - and you may be done for the day (or night). Prices vary - and you will probably overpay if you are new. There is no shortage of gals. But a little warning: be carefull of the tall ones. If in fact, it is gals you are looking for.

If you go to Pat Pong, check the arm of the gal in certain establishments, for needle marks. I prefer Soi Cowboy and NanaPlaza. Freelancers are available outside clubs/drinking establishments, but this type is an acquired taste and skill.

Never, ever, cary wads of money with you. This is true in Bangkok and true in Barcelona and true just about everywhere else.

Be forewarned, Thailand can be addictive.

:soccer:

Ok. Another newbie question...

Here's my question, based on your own observations, what type of guys do the girl prefer most? Is it based on appearance (fat, skinny, medium build, tall, short, good looking, average looking, long hair, short hair, facial hair, clean cut, etc.,), racial background or is it just about the money?

Thanks.

JH2007

You will find that the old addage....size doesn't matter....is total Bull shit when it come to the sort of TG / BG you will be hanging with during your "Virgin visit"

Size, my friend, is everything to these girls. In my experience they seem to hone in on ones that are somewhere between 2 & a half to 3 inches thick.

Always see the girls with a big smile when they latch on to one of these....

Of course, after a big night on the town and gifts for..."Pooying de Jour"....your WALLET will be much thinner next morning....LOL... if you have half an inch remaining, you will be doing well...55555

Just remember to take your ATM card with you, as these are VERY popular with the girls as well

Most of all ENJOY....you'll be back

:grinyes::_party::beer::_party::grinyes:

Archived