Hampshire Meet

Toucanzoo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but some of us are not lucky enough to visit LOS

i last visited in 2005 and will not be back until 2010.

Shit.... :(

I think we should run a "get Sayjaan to Thailand appeal" :thumbup:

Sorry man, maybe you can gave up eating or sell some body parts you haven't been destroyed by alcohol. :)

I am truely sorry :(

it's not a problem really.

i sort off maxed myself out from 2000-2002 and after my visit in 2002 i kinda lost interest,various reasons.

met a lovely Filipino who i have been seeing for 4 Years and very happy with her and my life.

returned to LOS in 2005 after my bank realised they had made a mistake and that hey owed me Money.

decided to spend it on a trip to LOS and lied to the GF,saying i was going to help in the Tsunami clear-up.

at the time i posted on this Board about my quandry about lying and got people's POV.

some positive and some negative,but that was to be expected.

but i valued everyone's input.

on that visit i did different things,visted places i had never been to before (BKK and Ko Samui) and met some good people from this Board.

but overall i found the experience was not the same in my usual haunt of Patong.

maybe i was just getting older and my ideas about life were changing.

as i said i am very happy with my relationship with the GF and would rather spend the time with her.

but i am close to my Mum,there was just the 2 of us for many Years after her divorce and after the death of my Step-father.

in 2009 she will be celebrating her 70th and she is still as active as she as 40 odd Years ago.

in the early 60's while based in Singapore she used to leave me with neighbours and travel all over mainland Asia,Japan,Australia and NZ.

but in 2009 we will be going to China together as it's a Country we have both wanted to visit.

in 2010 it will be my 50th and we have decided on Thailand to celebrate my Birthday.

i have no problem travelling with my Mum as we are both indepedent travellers and get on well.

China will be a no-go for P4P for me as i have not got a clue where i could go and find it.

plus Mum and i will share a room,it is more of a cutural holiday.

Thailand will be different.

BKK first and probably share a room,but i know of places where i can go after slipping away for a couple of Hours.

but it will give me the chance to visit the tourist places in and around BKK which i have never seen and want to before my demise.

we will then travel to Phuket and this will be different.

we will definately have a room of our own and do tourist things during the Day,many of which i have always meant to do but never got round to.

but after dark is a different matter.

Mum has no problem with Nightlife and is looking forward to it but no way could i spend 7-10 Nights in Patong and not sample a little pussy.

the GF will take the oppurtunity to go home while we are away so i will not have to worry about her being around.

so another 3 Years before i return to LOS but i can wait,i suspect some adventures before then.

so any meeting with Members of this Board is always welcome so that we can just chat.

>drinking warm shit beer and talking about LOS and how many katoeys you've banged.

Maybe try a few girls on your next trip and expand the number of topics you can talk about?

-j-

As I am from the north on England it is a standing joke that all southerns are warm beer drinking mincers (no offence to southern board memebers it's just a fact, as is we northerners all own whipets and flat caps), hence the joke about Katoey's :doah:

So maybe if you expand your sense of humour we could indeed expand the number of topics to talk about. :smirk:

Archived