anatomy of a date

deadman

Hi guys

Having been consorting with BGâ??s for the best part of 10yrs, recently I decided to put the whole thing behind me and focus my energies on developing some relationships with nonBGâ??s. The following story outlines some of my objectives and my basic MO. Much of what I have written is not particularly original, I have merely refined basic seduction skills to suit my temperament and environment. Those, like me, who want to drag themselves outa the BG vortex, yet continue to have sexual experiences of a similar nature (actually, of a far better nature IMHO), may find this interesting.

Met this particular girl through the internet, sheâ??s 27 (Iâ??m 42), from a well-to-do Thai/Chinese family and speaks good English. I arranged to meet her at a bookshop in the emporium, this is near my condo, so if things go well itâ??s only 2 stations to get her home. Meeting the targetâ?¦.er, I mean, chic at a bookshop is good, as there is nothing worse than standing around someplace like an Alpha geek if she is late. We had arranged to meet at 6:30, but at about that time i got an SMS from her saying she was running a bit late, and expected to be there at 6:45. Despite me being slightly annoyed, I went into nice guy (read L-A-M-E) mode and started SMSing her: â??OK, never mindâ?Ââ?¦.but then thought WTF am I doing, so I SMSâ??d her and said: â??OK, but my patience is limitedâ??. Expectations (the frame) have to be firmly established from the very outset, the first one: donâ??t be (too) fucking late

Anyway, as soon as I met her I gave her a big smile accompanied by a suitabley intense look into her eyes while I shook her hand, grabbing her hand with both of mine, not so much â??shaking itâ?? as holding it warmly, for a moment longer than would be expected of someone she had basically never met b4 (we emailed about3 times). Started the game by saying: â??seems like weâ??ve known each other for months, DOESNâ??T ITâ??!! Saying it in this way means she has to actively cognize the truth value of the statement, and even if it doesnâ??t seem like months to her, itâ??s likely she will agree anyway. Verbal agreement = at least some degree of implicit subconscious consent. Basic psychological techniques like this play an important part in breaking down her resistance to getting imtimate (read: fucking) quicker than what she may feel appropriate.

Next, I quite naturally grabbed her hand and said lets go, she was a bit taken back and unsure, but she didnâ??t object. At this point you have to be very natural and very confident (usually Iâ??m neither). I psyche myself up a bit by recalling recent positive things that had happened in order to put me in a celebratory mind set. Once in this mindset you can pull a lota stuff off more naturally. Had she objected to me taking her hand, I had the back up MO of offering my arm French style so we could link. Had she of rejected even that, I would seriously consider bailing, telling her: â??if u wonâ??t take any risks, then either will Iâ??. This would depend on the chics age though. Holding her hand was the next â??frameâ??, and is a statement of intention (SOI), it implicitly says â??expect intimacyâ??.

After a few inane trivialities, I asked her if she was a artist/musician?â?¦no/no a dancer? â??â?¦â?¦.yes, but how did u know??? Then started talking about energies, and how I had dated chics who were artistic (in my dreams that is) and they also had a good â??energy feelingâ??. I use this energy ploy often and itâ??s a winner every time, itâ??s a short and imperceptible step (imperceptible to them that is) to talking about energies in general, to talking about sexual energies in particular. And the whole point after all, is to lead them to be thinking in romantic (read sexual) directions. As it turned out sheâ??s not a dancer, as such, but just likes dancingâ?¦which just goes to show how these self conceptions actually work. Had she been none of these, I could just as well worked the music line, ie. No sheâ??s not a musician as such, but music is very important 2 her (as it is to 99% of chics)â?¦and I would of gotten the same effect. Talking about energies also adds a sense of mysteriousness to you and the whole game in general.

Took her to starbux (the one at emporium tower is perfect), approached the counter, gave her my money and told her to order me a coffee, while I got some waters and scoped out a booth. Next frame: Iâ??m no fucking ATM, and even if I was, you pay 4 ya own shit. Donâ??t be a lame ass punter and think buyin chics stuff will get you pussy, feeling up a chics pussy in a secluded corner will get you pussy NOT buyin her shit!! My exeperinec is that chics (yes, even thai chics) respect a guy who is strong and firm, who leads them all da way. Anyway, we approached the booth (not a booth as such, it had 2 chairs on one side and a sofa-like thing on the other) in a way that looked as though I was taking the seat and her the sofa side, once she was committed I then changed tack and plonked down next to her, once again putting her off slightly. Not so close as to threaten her but not so distant to make her feel 101% safe. Another SOIâ?¦.expect intimacy.

This is the point where the real work begins. What must be kept in mind is that getting the target to like u is incidental, the primary objective is to lead her, make her submit and surrender to your charm, charisma and male strength (not that I actually embody these characteristicsâ?¦.yet). Taboo subjects are all the usual shit guys use to try and get the chic to like them, work, friends, interests, hobbies blahblahblah. Only losers get together with a chic and trade memories and experiences. The purpose is to create memories instead of swapping them. The key here is that in order to make any â??dateâ?? memorable and fun, u must spend 90% of yr activities in the present moment. The taboo subjects are only a means to elicit positive feeling states, these are then explored and expanded on (andâ?¦.erâ?¦.manipulated). Describing the wonderful feelings and states that music, dancing, romancing, eating chocolate (or in our case, somtum) can create, has the effect of arousing her feeling centers. Every time she smiles, laughs or experiences a positive feeling, I then â??anchorâ?? this with a light touch on the shoulder/arm (or leg as the process moved along) by touching her in an affectionate, co-conspiritor-harmless way. Basic pavlovian shit, all these positive feeling states come to be associated with you. Done properly, you should then be able to elicit these states by touching these areas alone.

Anyway, we left starbux and went upstairs to the el-cheapo food court, got something, and went to another booth where she went to sit interview style again, this time I just said no way, I wanna be close. Spent about an hour there, as this is where the majority of the groundwork was layed. U need lotsa fucking good stories, always better if ya can use yr own (be liberal with the truth, embellish big time), but if need be just make them up. Iâ??m not a natural storyteller, but Iâ??m getting better. I must admit that at one point I despaired that I would never crack this nut, she wasnâ??t a virgin, but had only one or two psuedo-BFs, and lived at home (like many). Half way thru relating some funny thing, I broke off and looked at her and said â??do u like me?â?¦yes, then asked her why, then picked up the story. Shit like this works well, in a way its another frame: expect directness. As things warmed up I started pushing her a bit â??â?¦..when was the last time you had sex??? Then asked her is she does â??self-helpâ?? (masturbates) My experience is that not many chics talk about this shit with their girlfriends, and once youâ??ve made them feel safe/secure, they love talking bout it. When ya got em talking about this stuff, itâ??s just a matter of reeling em inâ?¦.usually anyway.

Giving her subtle commands at appropriate times works in a subliminal way.

Sexual metaphors embedded in the dialogue are great: â??I want you to COMEâ?¦pauseâ?¦eyes widenâ?¦..I want you to COME to the conclusion that you can really trust meâ?Â, create an opening for itâ?¦â?¦, feel that thought penetrate uâ?¦ect ect. Also played the strawberry game, which was interpreted positively in my favour, strawberries for desert was then a metaphor for fucking. At an appropriate point i said: u wanna kiss me don't u? to which she awkwardy replied 'not here, look how many people are about'. so ended up encouraging her to kiss me on the cheek, only to quickly turn my head at the decisive moment and plant one on her lips. Another option: rock/paper/scissorsâ?¦.loser kisses the winner.

Sorry, this is getting way too long so Iâ??ll get to the finale. I hadnâ??t really planned on taking her back to my condo, but I cleaned the place up just in case. Fucking the chic on the first night is not really my style, too much hassle with buyers regretâ?¦.but she really put me to the test here. To cut a long story short, we ended up on the sofa, and she shed one piece of clothing after another. I like the style of never taking a girls clothes off, all I did was unhook her bra. By this time she was really hot for it, super, super wet. Next frame: when it comes to sex I expect a chic to be adventurous. So not only did I make a display of licking her juices off my fingers, but I also expected her to share in the funâ?¦.u lick too babyâ?¦.giddee up!!! Man, this chic wanted it more than anything, but I didnâ??t relent. There was no way I was going to fuck her, at one point in the evening we talked about what we wanted, or some shit like that, and I whispered in her ear: â??I want yr trustâ??. I love to fuck, especially when a chic is sooo horny, but Iâ??m not hungry, so it was pretty easy to restrain myself.

The next day I was so glad we didnâ??t fuck thoâ?¦.thereâ??s always too much pressure then, I feel like I owe them something, like I have an obligation to call them. That was on the Thursday night, saw her again on Sunday, and we did fuck then, and damn good it was too. I was very clear from the outset that I was not interested in any kind of platonic relationship, and that if she wanted to hang with me, then a sexual connection would be necessary (always couch fucking in terms of a 'deeper connection'â?¦so it always seems something very meaningful, which I spoze it is).

Iâ??ll conclude this long and sordid tale by saying that when going on a date, donâ??t leave anything to chance, have yr MO all figured, map out yr moves and objectives on paper, get psyched b4hand, have some affirmations and say them (aloud) b4 meeting her, and most essential of all: set the frame u want within the first 20-30 mins. Once yr MO is sorted, getting chics should be like taking candy from a babyâ?¦.and u need not give a single sating to some skanky butt ho. Oh well, I shanâ??t say any more, as this posting is already a veritable thesis.

Cheers

Dm

Iâ??ll conclude this long and sordid tale by saying that when going on a date, donâ??t leave anything to chance, have yr MO all figured, map out yr moves and objectives on paper, get psyched b4hand, have some affirmations and say them (aloud) b4 meeting her, and most essential of all: set the frame u want within the first 20-30 mins. Once yr MO is sorted, getting chics should be like taking candy from a babyâ?¦.and u need not give a single sating to some skanky butt ho. Oh well, I shanâ??t say any more, as this posting is already a veritable thesis.

Kinda sad when you think about it...

:closemouth:

TH

Describing the wonderful feelings and states that eating chocolate (or in our case, somtum) can create, has the effect of arousing her feeling centers.

Way to go playa. :thumbup: Sounds great. Will have to try this next time I guy a bird a bag of cheese and onion crisps. Hopefully she'll be wearing her bracks as anklewarmers in a twinkle. :o

Archived