Phuket Nightlife Updates

Dali

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned from Phuket and there was lots of action in town. Banana's Disco was packed every night as was Tiger Disco. All the Soi's off Bangla were also busy. I lucked out my second night at Banana's and met a very attractive girl upstairs that worked in a hotel. She stayed with me for one week every night after work we hooked up at 8pm for dinner and she wanted no money. This was my first free Thailand action in 6 years.I headed to Bali from Thailand and the nightlife is not near as good the hotels are about 30% full. The bars don't even start to get busy until 2am and I had to go to 5 or 6 every night to find any remotly full. The only plus in Bali is you never need to pay. Stay in Thailand it is much better than Bali.

The bars in Bali have lots of local girls, that are very easy to pik up. I stayed 7 nights and always took someone to my room. They never mentioned money and I don't think expected money. They wanted to also stay and do things during the day with me which was fine as I went solo. The problem I found in Bali was finding busy bars at this time of the year as its slow season. There were also many single Japanese and Chinese ladies. The Japanese seemed to be there for a good time and were always being chased by the Bali boys everywhere they walked and in the bars. I seen many leaving with Bali boys. The taxi drivers always try to take you to Sanur to pay for girls in brothels but there is no need. The bali ladies are simular to Philipinos looking to be your girl freind for your trip.

So where are these Bali girls from?

I visited there a few years ago, and though I didn't pursue action with the ladies, the few I met who seemed 'up for action' were not Balinese (some from Java, some from Phillipines).

On the other hand I did meet some very lovely Balinese girls who I got the impression were looking for a husband rather than a one night (or one week) stand. I decided if I ever spent a full month there I'd probably be married. :shocked: In particular I remember a very articulate and well educated waitress who was finishing university, and a mildly attractive massuese (not the sexual kind) who could have made me fall in love with her just from her sweet personality and the way her hands caressed my neck and shoulders!

I know one was from Java working in Bali and one was from Bali living in Ubud. I did not see any Philipinos and it seemed most girls in the bars Hu'u Bar, Santa Fe, Embargo, Bounty etc. were on the prowle for companionship. Im sure some were pay to play but I did not encounter any pay to play girls in the 7 nights I stayed.

I was just there in late January. If youâ??re looking for female action the place is Patong Beach Bangla Road. Lots of BGs GoGos but Phuket is not as punter friendly as BKK and Pattaya most of the hotels charge a â??joiner feeâ? of 1000 baht per night for bringing a lady home. I tried to be smart and just book a double room but they wonâ??t go for that unless you stay with the same girl. You will spent a lot more money on everything there from food to taxis the whole island is geared more for tourism rather than punting.

Donâ??t get me wrong I had a great time there the diving and beaches are great and there are some pretty girls for the having. If youâ??re strictly going for punting Pattaya is your best bet. But if you want a little of everything Phuket is very nice.

S1

No need to pay joiner fees. Check out the Baanthai Beach Resort or the C+N, in case you want something cheaper (haven't stayed there but my friend had good recent reports about the place).

There are both upscale and downmarket places that will charge you guest fees, and some who won't. Hopefully the board members here can help you sort that out.

Archived