PI Barfines ????

sanddawg1

The EDSA complex was the best place in Manila for me. I forget the bar fine structure. Something like 1000 or 1500. The girl asked for 2000 tip for ST which I agreed to even though I obviously overpaid but I was only there for a few nights and was sick of LA Cafe. She was a real stunner, nicer than anything in LA Cafe or Angeles. I knew I'd overpaid because she started giving me some bullshit story about how she could only do ST (even though that's what we'd already agreed!) and not stay the night but would I give her 2000 anyway for whatever reason. Pretty much the same as Bangkok prices. The EDSA mamasans are great although very pushy. Stay away from Blue Nile in Angeles. The girls are very ugly under the caked on make up and have a poor attitude.

The EDSA complex was the best place in Manila for me. I forget the bar fine structure. Something like 1000 or 1500. The girl asked for 2000 tip for ST which I agreed to even though I obviously overpaid but I was only there for a few nights and was sick of LA Cafe. She was a real stunner, nicer than anything in LA Cafe or Angeles. I knew I'd overpaid because she started giving me some bullshit story about how she could only do ST (even though that's what we'd already agreed!) and not stay the night but would I give her 2000 anyway for whatever reason. Pretty much the same as Bangkok prices. The EDSA mamasans are great although very pushy. Stay away from Blue Nile in Angeles. The girls are very ugly under the caked on make up and have a poor attitude.

BF at EDSA is P1000. I'd say that P2000 is a tad high for ST, but you didn't get stung too badly. People have done a lot worse. The mamasans can be pushy, but they'll also back off if you show you want to take your time. If you're ordering LDs just make sure to order a regular drink (P195, I think) instead of the "special" drink (P320?). The girls tend not to suck them down too quickly, so not a bad deal.

No, not like Phuket. There are mixed opinions about Cebu. The best review site is http://www.cebuclubreviews.com/ Kinda sleepy compared to Phuket, "nightlife" is spread out a bit more, so travel by taxi from spot to spot. Not a bad place, but I wouldn't really recommend it for a special mongering trip unless you've exhausted Manila and Angeles.

Archived