1-2-Call question... "Available" text

Boomah

Hope someone's in the know on this one...

Finally back traveling about LoS. It's been a while, so long that my SIM went south with all the Cellular changes. So I picked up a new 1-2-Call SIM and noticed a nice new feature, new to me anyway: "Number now Available" text (something like that). Initially I thought it was pretty cool... I'd do my flight and if anyone called while I was airborne, they'd receive a text message when I was back on the ground and my phone back on the network. Well now I'm worried... Sometimes I like to be "not in country" to select people, well person, and basically arrive in LoS without that certain someone knowing I'm there. This was easy back with the old system but now things have changed. So, is there any way to disable the feature or is another SIM card in order???

Any and all help appreciated!!! :beer:

that's a good question...I don't have an answer but I'd like to know how to disable it too. that's an evil little feature, because the person who called you when your phone was off gets to know (in the message) at exactly what time of the day or night you turned your phone on, haha...

preahko

Archived