Lesbianism in Bangkok: Toms And Dees

khunsanuk

Must have been back in the 1980s when a Patpong dancer pointed to another girl in the bar and asked what I thought. The gal was drop dead gorgeous. The dancer told me that all the money the gal made shagging men she used to buy gifts and entertain her lesbian lovers. The gorgeous dancer apparently was a dyke and had to fake it with the guys!

Remember that next time you think you are really a lady killer. :shocked:

Tell me about it! I once saw a female student lose it with a male classmate. I suspected he was gay, but she apparently knew for sure. She screamed at him, calling him a queer and a pervert!

I've had gay Farangs tell me they like Thailand because Thais have no prejudice against gays. BS! Thais just won't say anything to their face. But in private ... it's another matter entirely.

This goes with what I said in another thread. Basically, a lot of "experts" on these boards claim Thais condone whoring, gays, older men with much younger girls and that Bhuddism allows for all of this with no guilt...which perhapes on the surface seems the case...the behind the scenes reality is another matter. No ideas where some guys get their info though...

I told the story before, about the Farang Lesbian I have met at my hotel severel times...she has a Girl friend (butch looking) who by all appearances does seem to really care for her (the Thai girl has a NON bar job) and this has all the appearances of a real love relationship. Sad is, they are limited to just a few weeks a year, as immigration laws will not allow you to bring your gay/lesbian lover home with you. Sad really.

One of the best looking, sexiest ladies i've met is a 'dee'..she's never had a boyfriend, probably never will...her 'tom' is hideous to behold...looks like fat rugby player...my heart is broken constantly by her, damn she's gorgeous....altho' she did offer to be my 'gik' once........i stupidly refused, as i'm involved and 'jai dee' etc etc...or is it that i'm stupid...ah well, the moment has passed now.....

Damn, she's freakin hot.

Archived