Mangda - leeching of their girlfriends

khunsanuk

Well, think about it, we all hate pimps, and people who exploit others right? we condem pimps. But look at the average CEO, who forces pay cuts, steals retirements, intimidates his workers with threats of job loss financial harm etc...he takes all he can from his workers, at their expense...so what is the PHILISOPHICAL difference? Think about it, in many cases, the CEO is the pimp, and we, the workers are the bitches...

Example, Airline CEOs at United and American made in excess of 30-40 million, after demanding salary/benifit cuts from workers...we (the ho's) were dumb enough to give them, same as a dumb ho gives her pimp the money...sio really, what is the difference? and why is one socially acceptable, and the other not acceptable? to me, both are scum.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Hippy, I'll bite.

The difference IMO, is that companies, like UAL and AA, NEED CEO's, while whores do not need pimps. And the companies you mentioned, unfortunately probably needed to make draconian cost cuts in order to simply survive. Equally unfortunate, the 30-40 mill pay package is pretty much the going rate for a CEO of a multi-billion dollar business.

Now you CAN argue, that the CEO's in question acted in bad faith, lied, or were otherwise incompetent ... I'd have no basis to argue against that point. But I would argue that there are CEO's that earn their astronomical pay packages, and do so in an ethical manner.

We all have bosses, in some shape or form, unless you are living on a kibbutz!

OK Hippy, I'll bite.

The difference IMO, is that companies, like UAL and AA, NEED CEO's, while whores do not need pimps. And the companies you mentioned, unfortunately probably needed to make draconian cost cuts in order to simply survive. Equally unfortunate, the 30-40 mill pay package is pretty much the going rate for a CEO of a multi-billion dollar business.

Now you CAN argue, that the CEO's in question acted in bad faith, lied, or were otherwise incompetent ... I'd have no basis to argue against that point. But I would argue that there are CEO's that earn their astronomical pay packages, and do so in an ethical manner.

We all have bosses, in some shape or form, unless you are living on a kibbutz!

To survive what planet are you on, cuts = management bonus. No one deserves 30/40 million pay packets and no one CEO on his own contributes that much to a company.

THai girls lie as much to their Thai husbands/pimps as they do farang; if Thai men actually knew what was going down in the bedrooms with their women we would all be dead!

Thais b-girls want face. They get it by either having a young farang with or without money or an older gent with loadsa dosh and a young Thai guy. Not just a question about making face for her but the whole bloody nation. Whole communities which are no part of the b-gal's earlier life will still go out on a limb to help the Thai husband out, giving him a free bed or work so he can be near his wife, etc. Really decent Thais who actually protest will be fed a load of lies about the farang until they desist.

This is endemic to life in the country and has really ruined it for me.

• 8 months later...

Thats true about lieing about us untill we seem like walking talking snakes I sell womens garments and handbags mainly to europe and some elsewhere but the owner in the clubhouse in my moo barnh told my current girlfriend that in fact i sell Thai women too london which was intresting but extremly dangerous for me because rumours like these get to the men brown like wild fire plus multiply so i end up as Dr.Evil the human traffic demon whoremonger

Archived