True super hi-speed

khunsanuk

i just changed over to True Hi Speed today, an alledged 3072/512 more like 2600/400 speed.

Lets see how many disconnects I suffer in the next 3 years, only 2 times with JI-net but their 512/256 is more expensive than the package I am on no, reboot instructions for the server are a word file on the wifes laptop.

I had a reality check today though, when I set up the new wireless network I had to set up the server 3 laptops 2 cell phones and my WII to the new settings, no doubt over the next few weeks I will have also set up the wifes relatives devices as and when they visit

I will report back in 2-3 months on this thread, once I have had time to make an hosest comparision between the ISP's

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Mornings Test.

One thing about True, I only decided last weekend to change ISP's, contacted True on Tuesday they went to the wifes office on wednesday for the paperwork and dropped off the Modem / Router and the True CD's, the ADSL was available mid day thursday.

Pleasently surprised with the service, I just wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that both my wifes sister and her husband both work for True :D

For you guys who have done it, how do you apply?

The way we did it was "True Convergence" Package, that is if you have UBC or a cell phone with True you get the package of the next value.

From the table on the home pageTrue Hi-Speed we got the 3072/512 for the price of the 2560/512 package.

You also need a True (ex TA Telecom Asia) Phone Line

From the website click on contact us and there will be listing of all the TRUE outlets if you prefer to do it face to face rather than over the phone.

Khun Sanul from what I know you have to be relatively close to the telephone switch to get the highest speeds. Not the main road. Usually after 3-4 km's the signal already declines. You actually have to be happy that they told you the truth instead of bs-ing you!

Waerth

Archived