Best location in Phuket

mickey707

i cannot compare Patong to Pattaya as i have never been to Pattaya. but i love Patong and would not dream of going anywhere else.

"There are none so blind...."

With such 'brand loyalty' I reckon you could well say the same of Pattaya should you visit in... ahem...2010. :neener:

i would never say the same thing about Pattaya as i have stated i have NO WISH to visit many times over many Years on this Board.

a story.

a friend of mine visited me in Phuket for a week in 2005.

loved the place and the day-time activities kept him occupied until we hit the nightlife.

in Feb this Year he persuaded 2 friends of his to go with him to LOS for a Month.

a week in BKK and either 3 weeks in Patong or 3 in Pattaya.

asked my opinion and said i could not help as i had never been to Pattaya,but told him he knew Phuket.

they finally decided on Pattaya and when they got back they told me that they hated Pattaya and would have left if they could.

but it seems all transport and hotels were paid for upfront which i found unusual.

he told me he wished he had taken his friends to Phuket instead.

just the experience of a friend who has visited both places and he will have a preference in the future.

i don't have the right to knock Pattaya but my friend does and his view is that Pattaya is not the best place to go.

Archived