Fun 4 couples

I want to know where my wife and I can go to introduce her to some 3 or 4-some fun. Any massage or bar ideas - maybe even a take-away to a beach resort?

Chuff69,

I would recommend you go into any gogo bar. Have a drink and a look at the ladies. Then, ask your waitress if you could speak with the mamasan, preferably, or the manager. Tell her/him, exactly what you are interested in, and even if you see a lady you like on stage. She will normally tell you if it is possible - sometimes after a brief chat with the lady you expressed interest in. Or, she might recommend a lady for you.

In the past I have been in the gogo bars alone and approached by farang couples. Some are interested in threesomes (two guys and a lady, or two ladies and a guy), or more. So, don't be afraid to ask. If you have a friend here, he could help arrange what you want too.

Another option, if you don't mind spending more baht would be Eden Club. Contact Marc, the manager/owner and tell him exactly what you want, and I am sure he would be able to deliver.

I'm sure you will find what you want in Bangkok.

Archived