Best-looking BG you've ever known?

bibblies

First post, just for the hell of it..

(If you knew her and know a better one, you can Top Trump me)

Rainbow 2, early 2000, name B##

Tall for a Thai girl, stunning face, absolutely gorgeous voluptous body - 39 inch tits tongue.gif" border="0 with a small waist, was fun, liked her beer and readily did everything laugh.gif" border="0

Looked early twenties, but turned out to be jailbait, just to add spice for those that want it blush.gif" border="0

I've been coming here since 1994 and she definitely refuted the old claim that BGs are getting uglier..Was one of those ones that almost looked out of place.

The most attractive girl I saw in a bar was also in Rainbow II. A friend of mine kept telling me that I HAD to go to Rainbow II to see this particular girl, but every time I'd go there she would have been barfined already.

We finally arrived at R2 one night at 8:30pm and we saw her. Lighter skin, perfect body, very cute face, long black hair cut in a diamond at the bottom. Absolutely beautiful! She looked far more like a girl I'd expect to see in a massage parlor sideline lounge than dancing in a go-go.

Needless to say, she lasted a full two weeks before some punter pulled her out of the bar and put her on his payroll. Never saw her again... *sniff* tongue.gif" border="0

Cheers!

Archived