I was fed up and even though there was

plently of time left, I told her to get

dressed and left.

What a waste of baht!

By the way, I have been to ChaoPhrya2 3

times before and had very good service.

Anybody have any comments?

-PSILVERS

Last month, I also had a terrible time at CP-2. From far away, the Superstar I selected had a pretty face and a large breast. When she came out of the fishbowl to meet me her face was average but she had a terrific breast. In the VIP Room, I told her I was very happy I selected her and looking forward to slippery slide and she told me she doesn't do slippery slide because she is a superstar! Also, she was wearing falsies, her breast was very small when she took of her dress. Moreover, she had a large c-section scar. I was very disappointed with her looks and her sanuk skills.

you could try, politly complaining to the "managment" prior to the "act." Falsyies are, well, fraudulent advertising. At the very least, they should let you select another girl. I had a bad experience in Pattaya at a place called Sabaai land, she was a stunner, great service, but you could drive a truck through her, it was that loose!! no sense complaining, I was finished.

"I told her I was very happy I selected her and looking forward to slippery slide and she told me she doesn't do slippery slide because she is a superstar! "

Not2fat,

That's just the way it is, if you want a soapy massage, you should take one of the body massage girls on the left hand side. I guess you were too excited and didn't listen to the papasan when he explained al this to you - LOL.

Besides that, I agree that the overall quality of service I received from the girls there has taken a sharp fall. First I thought it was just an accident, but I had too many dissapointing experiences to write it of as an accident. I for one will be looking for another place.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

Not very unusual experience. I haven't had much experience with MP girls, but all of the few I've been with except one have been disappointments. The exceptional one, whom I try to see each time I'm in town, is an insatiable sex machine, with a beautiful face and body to boot.

Archived