Allow me to indroduce me...Abe

Abe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Dear Helmut. I came across your first post. Please to meet you ,I hope you guessed my name is ABE.Obviously you didn't need to guess my name. You know my name is ABE. Your introductry post was an eye opening experience for me to say the least. So you want to fall in Love. I do have to say that you will be welcomed at one of my famous Parties at the Welcome Inn when in town. This way we'll be in search for Love together...all at once. No, not the gals at the Welcome Inn but more like inviting women from all over Pattaya as your helicopter lands convinently on the helipod near by hotel...perhaps at the Royal Garden. I don't know if there's a helipod at my friends Condo....NORTHSHORE? Do you know? All I know is that you seem to have a similar interests-women,booze,money or the other way ...take care

@you were banned without ever proving having any taste!@

Jeez... how dare you?? I always enjoy vintage wine while sawing limbs off thirld wold hookers but you guys can't admit that's good taste... how can do?

Needed a break and went out shopping in Paris 1st yesterday...brought awesome smalto ligne Couture shoes and a fancy Cavalli suit...a few armani ties... some alligator Fabi belt...ordered a couple of Egle Bespoke custom made shirts... but still don't know hot to deal with the little thing growing in GF's belly... possibly sending him to the inlaws who offered to raise it in their 10 stories house in Shenzhen rather than have us remove it forcibly before it's viable...

Haven't quite find the best way to deal with Paris house rental market and already feel claustrophobic in our new apartment... but my taste ... yeah... well.. as you say... :neener:

Archived