Allow me to indroduce me...Abe

Abe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@you were banned without ever proving having any taste!@

Jeez... how dare you??

you see, even Cavalli, Armani, Fabi, Egle Bespoke and real estate in Shenzhen could not prevent you from getting banned!

invest your money in Chateau Pétrus, Romanée Conti and middle priced whores from the developping world, which will bring you over your desperate and hopeless fate as a board member!

meilleures salutations de Shenzhen (however on 16. floor)

Samaque

you see, even Cavalli, Armani, Fabi, Egle Bespoke and real estate in Shenzhen could not prevent you from getting banned!

invest your money in Chateau Pétrus, Romanée Conti and middle priced whores from the developping world, which will bring you over your desperate and hopeless fate as a board member!

meilleures salutations de Shenzhen (however on 16. floor)

Samaque @

You see... I thought no matter how full of :neneer: you are, you were U kinda tasteful :) I wish i was in Shenzhen at the moment...Lucky Samaque... but just received a bunch of Chateau Giscourd and Rauzan Segla... cheaper than Petrus and will do the trick for our casual dinners or after work drinks...

As of the house(s) in China... it belongs to the inlaws... Paris is seriously frustrating when it comes to finding a decent place to live... find us a couple of storeys apartment with a view downtown , where i can fit a baby or two and the live in nanny without hearing them crying and chatting and I'll offer u that finest bordeaux...

And as of getting accepted over here...lol... sure parading with a couple of dark skinned flat nosed midgets will umpress more than a fine italian suit...

Go enjoy your Petrus anyway...and do taste a couple of chinese girls who must be hanging out downstairs... time to open parisian office over here...

Cheers and all the best manners :grin:

kojis

Archived