The best restaurant in Bangkok is??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nothing outside of Argentina or Brazil comes even close to being comparable to the real thing.

I thought that you were lucky in US as the best brasilian churrascaria chain, Fogo de Chao (I have my mouth watering just thinking about the fabulous diners I've had in the Sao Paulo branches) has also locations in LA, Chicago, Miami, ect.

http://www.fogodechao.com/index.htm

Just curious, when you talk about lower quality, are you refering to this chain ?

Just curious, when you talk about lower quality, are you refering to this chain ?

No sir, I don't beleive I tried it. I'd probably remember if I did. The Beverly Hills branch is doable and certainly looks worth a try, thanks!

I was referring to a local place (Korean owned, LOL) that is very popular, and other places like it. The quality of the beef is crap. But, generally speaking, Americans like to pig out and prefer quantity over quality, so these places do very well.

I'll take a closer look at the website you kindly provided and, if they import their beef from South America, I'm there.

Intoxicated,

Agree this is a great place to eat, one of my fav. places in Bkk... but a tad minimalistic in asthetics...lol...

A "friend" of mine was there last Saturday night with a group for a New Year's Dinner, but was really "Sad"....rang me at 2am my time to tell me.... Not happy....Restaurant mai mee Bu yai....and I have no you with me.... ain't she sweet!! 555

Maybe we should put a night there in our Diaries...I'm back around 16th next month and plan on a predominantly "Seafood" diet...LOL...

Cheers DS/DC

"...A "friend" of mine was there last Saturday night with a group for a New Year's Dinner, but was really "Sad"....rang me at 2am my time to tell me.... Not happy....Restaurant mai mee Bu yai....and I have no you with me...."

Yes, I recall calling you. Very disappointing they were out of the big crabs, and I did miss you so. But let's just keep that between us in these PTs.

Yes, I recall calling you. Very disappointing they were out of the big crabs, and I did miss you so. But let's just keep that between us in these PTs.

Oh Fuck...it was you that called :yikes::yikes::yikes:

The line was bad and I thought it was "Dog".... Shit that means you know all about our "Dirty" little secrets....OMG !!!!! The shame of it all.... Sorry sweetie, promise I'll make it up to you somehow...

:rotl::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Archived