frogs

I'm heading to BKK next week, plan on a visit to CP2 (is it the best to go to or should I try Annies?), then to NANA for some R & R!!

I have heard there is a place there with a "frog" show!! Can someone let me know where this is nad what time it starts.

Thanks,

fred

Read/search the board, your questions are answered there. When you have a real question there are a thousand guys (and a girl or two) out there on this super friendly board who will do everything to help.

Frogs can be found top floor NEP first big bar on the left about 11 pm, turns me off my beer. On MP's I would not touch either - but its not my style.

CM

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Sorry but I have to ask...what is this discussion about, what is a 'frog' show ?I am rather innocent when it comes to sexual perversions...

crazy.gif" border="0

It's the same as a snake show or a mouse show or an eel show, only the showgirl reveals herself to be harboring a frog instead of the other above mentioned livestock. Interesting to see, once. G.

shocked.gif" border="0

Me thinks I am in danger of developing a serious neurosis after this, I am gonna need to get down to some serious vaginal internal examination before sticking my phalus up there, the thought of having some reptile mislaid and being prodded by me aint conducive to rampant sex, I can barely stand the cockroaches and rats on the streets.!!!

JP

The frogs, mice, eels, fish and birds are all de rigueur in the shows these days it seems. Saw something new the other day down Patong way, but I don't visit these places much. The girl swapped a silk scarf for a meter long magic wand. I wonder when they'll pull a rabbit out?

I caught the frog show at Carousel last week and an eel show in Pattaya. Although these shows aren't as exciting to me as the lesbian shows (god help me) - when one of the girls in the eel show pulled out a big fat-headed catfish that was about 9 inches long I suddenly found myself ringside loudly vocalizing my sudden interest in this brand of perversion. I'd like to blame the alcohol... but I don't think I can, can I? I was really hoping she was gonna shove that thing up her snatch. I felt a little disappointed when she didn't. I guess it was more of a tease (unless someone here knows different - do they put things that large up there?). No matter. I did get to slide 3 eggs up inside the girl later tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Me thinks I am in danger of developing a serious neurosis after this, I am gonna need to get down to some serious vaginal internal examination before sticking my phalus up there, the thought of having some reptile mislaid and being prodded by me aint conducive to rampant sex, I can barely stand the cockroaches and rats on the streets.!!!

JP

Don't worry, the animals seem to really dislike their temporary interment and make every effort to dislodge themselves from the clostraphobic enclosures. I don't think you'll find any hanging around the "stage door" after the show is over.

A friend of mine once took the "dart girl" from Pussy Galore. Didn't give it much thought at the time, but what if she forgot...nah, couldn't happen, could it?

Well, he had no complaints, just a big grin on his face the next day.

Please, happy/enjoy, Guido.

laugh.gif" border="0

Archived