Soi 11 Stroll

Pom Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Called into the Spice Club on Saturday night for a quick look.

It's quite well done and someone has invested big bucks setting it up.

Band was good, seating fine (especially the sofa area on the right as you walk in)

And the biggest plus of all..... the tiolets were spotless....hope they stay this way

Cheers DS

I was there that night too. I hope you weren't the fella that ran his fingers through my gf's hair........twice. :smirk:

I agree. Well set up. Also check out Hillary's on Soi 11. Beautifully done as well. 3 floors with pool tables on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Apparently has a kitchen too.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made it to Spice Club this week. I believe they have their official opening tonight (9th April). Nice place and good live band. Was open very late (later than I was willing to stay out and it was afer 2 am). Nice crowd too - hopefully they will make it big but keep the friendly attitude (and no cover charge). Watch out Nana "Angels" Disco!

Had a call from my friend and her "roomies" at 8am on Tuesday.....which makes it 5am in Bkk

Just got back to Loom from Spice and Mao mak mak

Summary:

Monday night band not good for dancing.... but Red Wine OK

I sorta liked the place....it's a damn side better than what else is on offer in the wee hours

Cheers DC

• 4 weeks later...

Spice Girls, I believe, is in Soi Cowboy. If you mean Spice Club on Soi 11, then that is debatable. Depends on the cops. Sometimes closes at 1a, sometimes 2a, I was there one night recently when the lights came on at 1215a. Used to be a very late closing of like 3 or 4 or even later but some problems with the higher ups of government want things quiet earlier. Hopefully things will loosen up and if so, I'll post if they do unless someone beats me to it.

Archived