Hello you!

Shibuya

Hi im new living here in town, visited a few times but finally got a 6 month contract here. Trying to limit things to weekends at the moment,but even after 3 weeks i am starting to see the same faces in the usual haunts.

Normally start around Soi 22 for a game of darts and pool before hitting Cowboy, Nana and finally Patpong till 4ish to play the owner of a bar at darts, i can never remember the name, he's shite.

I like Issan food and Beer Lao, im 29, from the UK and i tell the girls my name is Vampiro for reasons that i cant remember.

There, you now know as much about me as the girls do!

Cheers, take care guys

Trying to limit things to weekends at the moment

Hi... welcome.

Very easy to fall into the "kid in the candy shop" syndrome when you live here initially.

Very hard to live and work here, but live the '2 weeks a year' vacation lifestyle.

Stay disciplined, find some other interests, or your health, finances and sanity will be drained very quickly. (Along with your ball bag).

Cheers, i can understand that for sure, i had a real "bad" 2 weeks when i got here, real real bad.

so: Mon - Thurs

Work till 18:00

Snack till 18:30

Walk to gym till 19:00

Work out till 20:30

Walk home till 20:50

Stop on Soi 22 for a bite 21:20

Get Home 21:40

Watch downloaded Simpsons and Family Guy till 23:00

Wank!

Take downer and sleep till 8:00

Im struggling to keep things together at weekends to be honest, usually 3 seperate girls from 3 seperate bars from 7 till about 4 and about 18 bottles of Chang in between with no recollection of how i got home if i even make it home.

1 step at a time tho, eh?

Wank!

Huh??? :yikes:

Now I know we told you to limit yourself and go easy... but you ARE living in Bangkok. :grin:

Wanking is something you really don't need to do

here! :nono:

I can't remember the last time I had a wank in LOS... :hmmm:

Whats wrong with a good old fashioned wank.

I can remember my dear old grandfathers advice to me before he passed on. "Son, you can beat an egg but you can't beat a wank" :grin:

Im struggling to keep things together at weekends to be honest, usually 3 seperate girls from 3 seperate bars from 7 till about 4 and about 18 bottles of Chang in between with no recollection of how i got home if i even make it home.

now this sounds quite familiar! any regrets when you looked up what was lying beside you? :neener:

Archived