Super Baby A Go Go in Pattaya

Belem

I hear the girls in this place are hardcore mercenaries who mostly go short time(Thai boyfriend?) and will try to get you to buy them expensive gold and a cell phone. Anyone have any experiences or hear anything about this place? Also are the waitresses available? They sure flirt a lot and try to get you to buy them drinks.

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Belem ]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Baby is well known as perhaps having the best collection of cuties in Pattaya and some of them have the attitudes to match. This bar is also quite popular with the Japanese and many girls prefer them and their Baht. That said, I had a regular there that was a total sweetheart and never asked for anything (everything was up to me) and I gave her 1000B for LT. So, it depends on the girl and whether she likes you as it does anywhere I suppose. The waitress' can't be barfined here or at Super Girl (their sister bar across Soi Diamond). I suppose you could hook up with one after work if she liked you.

Ranger

I barfined a girl from Super Baby once. One of the worst experiences I've had in Pattaya. Hot, hot, body, but shitty attitude. I should have known, since "How much you give me?" came up pretty quick.

That said, it's pretty hard to generalize though. Everybody is different. My experience though is that hot go-go girls are often more mercenary.

"How much you give me" is an intstant deal breaker for me. I know some guys like to establish this beforehand to avoid a potential problem, but I never do and have had very few problems. Yeah, I know it's about money for them, But if a girl likes you, then genearlly money is not the main issue. I remember now, turning down a hottie at Super Baby when her response to "Would you like to go with me tonight?" was "How much you pay me?". Bye, bye honey.

Ranger

Ranger,

totally agree with you. If the girl either mentions "how much" or time restrictions in the bar, I cross her off my interest list. I have now learned to cut my losses immediately and move on. I have become very dubious of so-called stunners. I will always put feelers out as you never know for sure but the red flag is out as well.

Cardinalblue

Hi!

Ten years ago there was three bars named Baby a gogo 1, 2 and 3. I'm not sure of their connection with Superbaby as I hardly ever frequent the gogo's on walking street anymore but they were already then well known for the girls shitty attitude.

regards

ALHOLK

I have found that the majority of girls working at a-go-gos (and especially soi Diamond girls) seem to be strictly interested in making money. The Soi Diamond bars are famous for being stops on Japanese and Taiwanese sex tours and so these girls are used to dealing with gullible first-timers. I have found that if I look around enough I can find just as beautiful girls working at beer bars who will have far better attitudes and cost me much less than the stuck-up lookers in the go-gos.

- FB

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

Ten years ago there was three bars named Baby a gogo 1, 2 and 3. I'm not sure of their connection with Superbaby as I hardly ever frequent the gogo's on walking street anymore but they were already then well known for the girls shitty attitude.

regards

ALHOLK

If memory serves, Superbaby was called 10 years ago Baby a gogo and located at the same place. But i don't remember there being a Baby 1,2 and 3 at thattime.

Remarkable IMO is that Superbaby is maybe the only bar that has had a constant quality of goodlooking girls through all the years without ups and downs unlike the other gogo's.

That this bar has the name to have "attitudegirls" , has maybe to do with the fact that since some years it's a visitplace for asian tourgroups and the girls are used to quick ST money and generous tipping clients.

When Asian tourgroups are in the bar, falangs are often ignored by the girls I noticed.

quote:

Originally posted by twoluckyone:

If memory serves, Superbaby was called 10 years ago Baby a gogo and located at the same place. But i don't remember there being a Baby 1,2 and 3 at thattime.

Superbaby 3 is further south on Walking Street. It might have been re-named by now. I never saw a Superbaby 2, but I remember that Super Girls used to be Caligula which was the best a-go-go in Pattaya some 10 years ago.

- FB

Baby ago go 2 was originally sited where supergirl is now but previous to Caligula circa 1989. Baby ago go 1 is where superbaby is now and Baby ago go 3 was down walking street and was the biggest a go go of the time with 3 dancing stages.Incidently I had 5 or 6 of the waitress girls from superbaby as recently as 1997,maybe they have changed policy since.

Archived