Super Baby A Go Go in Pattaya

Belem

quote:

Originally posted by gameboy200:

Incidently I had 5 or 6 of the waitress girls from superbaby as recently as 1997,maybe they have changed policy since.

About 5 yrs ago I asked about taking home one of the waitress girls from Superbaby. They wanted 1000Bht barfine and 2000bht tip for the girl. I looked elsewhere.

- FB

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flyboy-The bar fine was double as you rightly said,but they were more than happy with 1000 Baht,next morning.

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: gameboy200 ]

I was told by girls both in Super Baby and Super Girl that the waitress girls could not be bar-fined. Maybe a new policy, maybe they were lying?. Too bad, as I find the waitress girls far more attractive than the stuck-up stunners in both these bars. Was in both last night and in Super Girl there were about 6 lone Farang customers all sitting alone while the girls totally ignored them (I was delivering a message to one of the girls for a friend, so she came over to talk to me). As I was leaving, there was a huge Taiwanese tour group getting ready to enter the bar being briefed by their tour guide. I can only imagine the feeding frenzy that insued when they entered the bar!

Ranger

Spoke to the papasan last night at Super Girl and and the waitress girls here and at Super Baby can NOT be barfined. I assume that they are not encouraged to go with customers after work, so you would have to be discreet and meet them somewhere rather than showing up at the bar at closing time and expecting to leave with them. I spent last night with a gal from Super Girl, who if I met now, wouldn't want anything to do with. She would probably be considered one of the stuck-up stunners, but I have known her for a year since she was "fresh off the farm". I didn't see her much during high season as she had plenty of customers paying 2-3 times or more what I give her (are these guys stupid, or am I cheap?). Must be slow season now, because she called me yesterday afternoon and told me to come and barfine her. It was fun to walk around Pattaya with a "head-turner".

Ranger

I have spent a bit of time in Superbaby and I think it has the best collection of girls in Pattaya. I like the frequent shows and I managed to get a really nice hostess to stay with me for a week. I talked to her a few times and got a nice bar massage then I asked her out for a late night meal.....

She was a real cutie and good fun too..

i prefer to look at Superbaby and I haven`t had a dancer from there,but I know who I will ring when I get to Pattaya next time.... smile.gif" border="0

I averaged about 3-400 bht spent on her meals and presents a day over the week and went out with some of her friends that work there.There wasn`t any talk of money or payment and when i had to leave I gave her a tip.

It's a place where the tourists go, same as Happy.

It's like comparing Patpong to Cowboy. The girls in Patpong ask 2-4,000 and you don't even have to talk money with a Cowboy girl, unless they think you've just come off the banana boat.

Stick to the expats ago-gos.

"hardcore mercenaries"

I stopped visiting gogo's because i got tired of the "hardcore mercenaries" and enjoyed Pattaya beerbar girls. They are a lot friendlier and easier going, I thought for some time.

There was this incredible "vivendi" cute at a soi 7 bar. Compared to her all the other were sleeping. She was bursting with energy, I got a hard time to draw her to me before an other one would do so.

She even refused the drink i offered. We played that dice game for ages. She started cheating, but waited until i noticed. She was very slow to drag.

In the end we spent 4 totaly crazy days/nights together.

Suddenly she changed, in a few hours she acted like a bitch. I went to email evry day around 5 pm and she gave me a note to read. It said "Good for mama, good for sister, good for you, you speak now, give me phone" I dumped her that night.

Morale: be carefull, howver sweet she may be.

I am in the game again, for anything.

Have taken a few girls out of Super Baby/Girl, usually a pretty mediocre experience. The girls were always nice but a most of the cute girls there have sex with one or two different guys every night. It is pretty hard for them to get too thrilled. That being said I always like going there as the girls are always hot.

Archived