Super Baby A Go Go in Pattaya

Belem

superbaby is a blinding place the only problem i find is getting the safety pin out of the nappy can be a bit tricky but putting talc on there bums is very enjoyable

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody, I visited SuperBaby in June for a few times and have to agree: no barfining of waitresses whatsoever. One of them I have known for years and we always went along very well. I also never barfined a girl in there, so the girls were always joking I just came for my favorite waitress. Usually, I spent my time in there just talking to her. She never wanted to go out with me, because in the beginning she was too shy and a year later she had a Thai boyfriend. 3 Weeks ago, on my last trip, she told me they had broke up and yes we could meet after work. So we teamed up at Tonys and had a wonderful evening together (even though we did not have sex). Later on my trip I meet another girl to which I got attached somewhat, so we never repeated the experience (See "my search for girls ..." on the trip report section for further details). Anyway, it just showes waitresses are not out of reach. But you may have to be patient. I am also only 27, maybe that helped too. No offense to our senior citizen on the board.

Sanuk!

Everyone's experiences are different so take what's said with a grain of salt but if Superbaby is the last bar on the left on Soi Diamond then I give it a HUGE thumbs down.

I was there solo in April and they were by far the coldest and most unfriendly girls I've met in LOS but they are good looking.

First thing that I noticed is the girls don't smile let alone laugh whereas the NEP girls do so naturally. I was even buying drinks trying to loosen them up and had a big no go. It was like a morgue in there!

Then they padded my bill when it was time to pay up.

Needless to say I won't be heading back any time soon.....

About a year ago a couple of friends and I spent a weekend in Pattaya. We all ended up taking girls from Super Baby. One of my friends' took one of the ladies that do the shows. He said she was fantastic.

The other friend said his girl was so-so but would not take her again.

My experience is worthy of space on this board, especially concerning the topic of this thread.

I got my girl back to the hotel and started playing around. Her disinterest prompted me to ask what was wrong, her reply was baffling: no-one had ever given her oral before! When I asked if she liked it she replied, "It's strange." She said she just likes customer to do the deed and then get the hell out of there. Of course, this hardly enhanced my mood. We sat and talked for while as her English was very good. She seemed quite content with this but I was getting tired. We'd not discussed price or whether I wanted LT or ST. I ended up telling her to walk around while I beat off. I sometimes do this when the girl is a real stunner... and this girls body was damn near perfect.

Well, I finished up and I gave her 1,000baht, expecting the transaction closed. She just sat on the bed and talked some more. I made it clear that I was tired and she finally left. She told me she could meet me the following night and we could go to a club somewhere. I told her I was with my friends and had to entertain them, but would try and come and see her in the bar.

I did go see her but I didn't pay the bar or anything. She wasn't too pleased but still sat and talked with me until I left.

Once I got back to Bangkok she started calling me about once a week, enquiring as to my return. I said I'd be back in Pattaya in about 3 weeks.

3 months later I was back there and had no intention of visiting her - I didn't go to Pattaya to simply beat off.

This is one weekend I'll never forget: the US Navy were in town! There must of been about 5 girls left in each bar, all of them no better looking than my mother (sorry mum!)

The first night my friend and I went to our hotel alone. My God, how can I admit this to all you guys! Friday night in Pattaya, and I spent it alone!

Saturday was no different: the good ole Navy boys had left slim pickings. It was 2am and out of desperation I made my way to Super Baby in the hope my girl would be there. She was. No doubt she'd already serviced several guys but I was determined to go some with someone... anyone!

I paid the bar for her and we went to a few discos (Tony's and Marine) but the testosterone levels were too high so we didn't stay long in either place. In Marine disco one of her friends joined us, unable, she told me, to go with another customer because her pussy was hurting.

It was about 3am and I was tired and losing interest in my girl. I paid her 1,000baht and said I was going back to my hotel to sleep. "You not want me to come hotel?", she asked. I told her to stay with her friend and have some fun. She talked with her friend a while and informed me that they would both walk me to my hotel. As we walked down Walking Street I toyed with the idea of taking them both to my hotel, but to tell you the truth, the disappointment of the whole weekend had drained me; I simply couldn't be bothered.

I was trying to think of some way of getting rid of them, but before I could come up with anything my girl asked if she could accompany me to my room... and she did.

The exactly same scenerio took place. We talked. She walked around naked. I beat off. We talked. She left. I slept.

Why did she do this? I'd already paid her so she wouldn't gain anything, unless that is, she gets her kicks by walking around while someone beats off. Bizarre.

quote:

Originally posted by FlyBoy:

I don't know Mikey. I was wondering less about her "bizarre" behavior than about yours. I think most people are wondering why you would want to jerk off when you have a beautiful girl in the room. "Rosey Palm" just isn't as satisfying as "Thai Pussy".

Is it still satisfying if the girl is not into it, or does not want it?

quote:

Originally posted by Mikey:

Is it still satisfying if the girl is not into it, or does not want it?

When I'm paying money I don't really care if she wants to do it or not. She's being payed to perform a service. If she wont do what I want then I'll find one that will. Did you think of asking her to do the hand job?

I will be DAMNED you hear me, DAMNED if I will be beating off in ANY of my visits to BKK, Pattaya or PNH. I could not believe I was reading that.

MYKAL

LOS in September (hopefully)

quote:

Originally posted by Mikey:

She walked around naked. I beat off. We talked. She left. I slept.

Why did she do this? I'd already paid her so she wouldn't gain anything, unless that is, she gets her kicks by walking around while someone beats off. Bizarre.

I don't know Mikey. I was wondering less about her "bizarre" behavior than about yours. I think most people are wondering why you would want to jerk off when you have a beautiful girl in the room. "Rosey Palm" just isn't as satisfying as "Thai Pussy".

On Another note... I think the girls a Champion A-Go-Go are better looking than the ones at Superbaby. Anyone agree?

- FB

Archived