Super Baby A Go Go in Pattaya

Belem

quote:

Originally posted by FlyBoy:

I have found that the majority of girls working at a-go-gos (and especially soi Diamond girls) seem to be strictly interested in making money. - FB

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Thanks for that insight...you learn something new everyday!

Roger laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

"How much you give me" is an intstant deal breaker for me... Yeah, I know it's about money for them, But if a girl likes you, then genearlly money is not the main issue. I remember now, turning down a hottie at Super Baby when her response to "Would you like to go with me tonight?" was "How much you pay me?". Bye, bye honey.

Ranger

Yeah, Ranger,

I 've also got the impession, the gogo girls are more behind the money than beer BG.

I allways going my way if they start to talking in that mood. Thailand has just too many nice little pussies than to stick with a gogo girl and her attitude.

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Thanks for that insight...you learn something new everyday!

Roger
laugh.gif" border="0

OK... 555. I was speaking in relative terms.

I've been to Super Baby several times but have only bar fined two girls there. Both were very nice looking, but I can't say I had a really good time.

The first one was about 23 and spoke excellent English. She had worked in a watch factory before the economy tanked. We went out to eat first, but she didn't want anything? Not like a Thai girl, I was already having second thoughts. By the way, she picked me out. Went to the hotel and had a good time for a while, but she said she was hurting because I was too big. She did have her own tube of KY. She told me she had been with someone the night before who was smaller. She wanted to go to the doctors. We had planned on LT, but I paid her ST and she left. She gave me the SB phone number and her name/number so I could call. She called my hotel later that night to say she was OK.

My next girl there was a really young stunner. I had been talking and making friends with the waitresses when I saw her on stage. She was on the far side and I couldn't get her attention. I knew she would be bar fined soon so I asked the waitress to have her join me at table in the back. Then she disappeared? I asked the waitress what had happened. She said the girl did not speak English and was shy, probably a new girl who didn't like my over 50 looks. Eventually I saw her "hiding out" among the other girls that were waiting to dance. Went elsewhere for Sanuk. Next night went back on my rounds. Again talked with waitresses, I mentioned the girl and what happened from the night before (she was dancing again). This time the girl came over to sit with me and I bought her a drink. I gave a small charm (for a bracelet) to a couple of the waitresses as a tip. She wanted to see what I was giving out. I showed her and gave her one too. I guess she thought I was OK because she finally agreed to ST, but only at the ST hotel a couple of doors down. I agreed because I had to have this one. We had a good time. In the room she smiled a lot and was quite animated, though not enthusiastic. Went back the next night to see her again. She came over and had a drink, but went back on stage and was bar fined by someone she preferred. I had my fun and was satisfied.

I have worked with several gogos in Thailand.

The gogos I as with did not allow the waitresses or door girls to be bought out.

Other places will vary.

There might be 25 dancers, 5 waitresses and 3 door girls. The drinks are where the bars make their money, not the bar fines. They need the door girls and waitresses to sell drinks.

...and, I know guys who have taken door girls

is it a matter of age of experience?- when i first started in pattaya just turned 30 about 10 yrs ago, i'd be drawn to baby a gogo to goggle a baby- i was aware that the girls were available in terms of a simple financial transaction, but i could never quite bring myself then to admit to being a party to such a "crude" exhange- these were little Goddesses and I was a modern day Knight- poor self deluded fool!- the image of their white knickers would remain with me throughout the rest of the increasingly drink sodden night- a challice of something pure- through the red knickers at Happy GoGo-and black thigh boots at TQ- succur for my slowly rising agitated mood- rising with each new beer and each passing hour- like on a "highway to hell" now belting out and surely played just for me(!)- sometime, someday, I promised myself and my baby Goddess as if by telepathy, I would return and "rescue" you- meanwhile, now past 3.30am and in automotive mood, outside marine disco, i would end up in the bed of some one whose only thing i could discern was the fact that she was a member of the female species...........

a few years later, and this time round, june 2001, i didn't even think of going inside the (now) superstructure, even though i would have a beer on the carousal open air bar just outside- a question of age, or experience, or both?

jOa

Archived