Club near Majestic Suites??

Dali

A couple of months ago I was walking down lower Suk and noticed what appeared to be a discreet upscale club close to Majestic Suites, on the same side of Sukhumvit. The doorway was lit like a Soi 33 type club but you couldn't really see inside and there was no loud music coming out. Whenever I walked by there was an attractive young lady or two in long pretty dresses standing in the doorway who just smiled at me but didn't try to beckon me in. My first thought was that maybe it was a Japanese club. Anybody know anything about this place?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was the Champagne Room. Just had a look at their website and they are promoting themselves as an exclusive member's club. Lifetime membership is 40,000 baht and includes a bottle of fine champagne, a bottle of Chivas and 15 bottles of Johnny Walker Black. Since I almost never drink hard liquor, that wouldn't interest me. I'll check the place out though and post a report.

OMFG!

Guys, what the hell is wrong with you! Unless things have changed(very) recently, that place is a HUGE clip joint. No if's and's, or butts(not a misspell)!

I know(knew) a girl that worked there. She openly laughed about the whole scam and all the guys stupid enough to go in there!

BTW, ever hear the Chris Rock song.."there is not sex in the Champagne Room". Not directly related as I'm sure you can get sex out of there for the right price! That place just made me think of that song in a clip joint sort of way!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived