Hey guys, Iâ??m Jeff Winston

Is Working for Bechtel so Sad?

OK I admit Chevron have offices within the same building of PTT but Chevron are not TX based so I guess Bechtel ... Ethane Seperation Plant Project.

Feel free to correct me if I am incorrect ... I am begining to loose track of all EPC Contracts we are PMC on, I work to live not live to work.

It wont take long for you to realise which hat I wear to take my slice of the pie!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you can be ID'd easily. I am sure of it. It's a very tight group in Nichada. Everyone knows what everyone else is doing. Especially if you're part of a particular company which has the highest number of students in ISB.

The Habitat group is usually Chaeng Wattana church, on the shore of the lake in Nichada. That particular company also has a lot of its employees and families going there.

You're right, I misidentified your golfing group the first time, but with the additional info you just gave, I now know better.

Honestly, you need to be very careful. (Drivers and maids talk!)

By the way, assuming you do NOT work for THAT particular company, then I know who you are already. In fact, I already met you.

Jeff - You are ok with this group of degenerates :smirk: BUT do be careful bro.BKK is an amazingly SMALL city really. I leave enough nowadays to stay pretty anonymous ( I have an ongoing fiasco in the USA I have to attend to now part time)But really no sooner do I hit the ground back in BKK and my phone starts ringing...Thais are super nosy and love to nin tah(gossip)

Back up and keep your head down buubha-Thi sis solid advice... and yea keep your wife busy etc etc

Jeff - dont worry, your not going to get ID'd that easily, if someone thinks they do know you they should use the PM ffunction instead of sprouting off here.

MAID - This hasn;t been brought up before but you will have a made or you shoud have a maid, driver as well.

Give the car and driver to the wife, get the maid to do the work, get the wife doing things to keep her happy and not thinking about you

Feel free to PM me, more than a few of us here are engineers

DOG

I was an army engineer. Need anybody to do a minesweep? Build a bridge? Set an ambush? Blow something up???

:dunno:

p.s. I've forgotten if it was on this board or Nanapong, but there was one poster in the US who told all about his bar exploits -- and then accidentally got outted at work! Even the secretaries knew his board handle and would log on to read about his adventures. Everyone started calling him by his board name at work!

:yikes:

Jeff, if that is your real name, then change it on this board or any other board you use.

You need a good instructional lesson in identity theft. Whether in Thailand or the entire world.

I would bet, there are at least 150 Thais using you name right now. And probably a few thousand Nigerians (not to slight Nigeria).

And worse case, your name will end up on the "Do Not Fly" list !

I can see . . . right now . . . the Passport forgers . . . hmmm . . . what a good name !

:soapbox::twocents::twocents:

And probably a few thousand Nigerians (not to slight Nigeria).

Well I will, most corrupt, evil people I have ever had the misfortune to meet and the worse place on the earth to work Lagos which I spent a happy year watching the fuckers kill each other.

Archived