Sayuri in Chiang Mai raises prices

I was at Sayuri earlier this week, and when I went to pay for the girl, I was given 200 baht change from my 1000 bill, instead of the usual 300. I explained that I didn't want a massage, just a lay, and that it should be 700. Tried to ask the Papasan whether they had raised prices or it was a mistake, but he answered in Thai and I could not understand him. He indicated that it was 800, not 700.

Now I have been to Sayuri and taken girls on a number of occasions, and so it can't be that he thought I was a newbie sucker.

At 800, I am beginning to think Sayuri is not worth it, because every girl I've had there has been a pretty sterile experience. ALso the girls wrap themselves in a towel like a mummy after the action is done and won't let you touch them, even though maybe 45 minutes has passed and you're supposed to have them for an hour and a half. I might keep going back, just because there's this one girl I noticed once who I really would like to have, but she never seems to be there anymore.

Must say I think you get better for half the price in Santitam! (Several new cafes have opened there recently, too)

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: bungie6 ]

hi what saintitam is it in chiang mai if so can you tell me a little about also i have been to soapy over the bridge and about 1 km along on the left but can not rember the name is it the one you mention Kind Regards matt

Yes, sounds like you might have gone to Sayuri, but can't be sure, cause there are some others up that way, too. Sayuri is off Bumrungrat road.

Santitham is a place where local Thais get girls, and also some falangs. It is up Hassadhisawee Road from the moat (This road is near Central). You go up about half a mile, and you see a pretty large intersection. If you turn right there, you see about six or seven cafes with women lined up inside. (If you start noticing gay massage parlors, you've gone too far)

You can also go up Chang Phuak and make a left at the bus station, takes you to the same place.

There are also a bunch more on Hassadhisawee several blocks up from that intersection, and also on the next block up on the right. You can tell the cafes because they all have Christmas lights twinkling. Prices start at 150-200 for ST and there are plenty of cute girls, most of them pretty young. Most of the cafes take you to a local short time hotel, which is usually included in the price but sometimes you have to pay 100 baht. Depends on the cafe.

Sanuk!

Chanchao, girls from mental institutions can be good company if you just make sure there are no scissors in the room. Seriously, I have no problem finding cute, friendly girls there, and I find the more expensive girls generally give poorer service. Guess they're stuck up or something.

Archived