Can a guy resist?

jitagawn

Yes exactly. But me thinks even if ur totally in love u still couldnt resist the odd boom boom.

when i was with my stunning 18 year old thong lor girl i went to phuket for only 3 days and i kept saying to myself 'mustnt stray, mustnt stray' but....

you guessed it i strayed several times!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you see how pussy whiped some of these guys are by their Farang wives, I think they are scared to death to stray. Plus alot of guys can't get over the fear of STDs. So I agree that if you have never tasted the forbidden fruit then maybe it is possible to not stray. Man I cannot believe some of the shit these guys put up with from their Farang wives and even girlfriends. My threshold of bullshit from a woman has gone down, down, down over the years. Once you figure out how much pussy is available out there in the world there is no reason to put up with a minute of nagging.

Strange thread because a one word response is all that is needed: YES

The real question is can YOU? I fell in love with LOS before the girls. My first trips when I was early 20's I never saw the inside of a bar and was not approached for sex anywhere. It came down to the type of people I hung out with and where we went. Sukhumvit and bargirl were unknown words to me. I seldom drank and was just as happy then as I am now partaking in the bars. But rest assured there are loads of single/married guys who come to LOS and never partake in any of the nocturnal temptations even if they know about them. On this particular board those types will be underrepresented to nonexistent, thus threads like this I suppose.

When you see how pussy whiped some of these guys are by their Farang wives, I think they are scared to death to stray. Plus alot of guys can't get over the fear of STDs. So I agree that if you have never tasted the forbidden fruit then maybe it is possible to not stray. Man I cannot believe some of the shit these guys put up with from their Farang wives and even girlfriends. My threshold of bullshit from a woman has gone down, down, down over the years. Once you figure out how much pussy is available out there in the world there is no reason to put up with a minute of nagging.

Not a direct reply to you pre se, Mainsail, but I have a lot of farang mates who are in great relationships with their farang gfs/wives and are more than happy.

To look at it from the other side, we always seem to blame "farang women" for a lot of things. Some of them (maybe even a lot of them) may be true and valid, but I think men also have to sometimes look at themselves and their own short-comings as to why have trouble holding down a serious relationship, and also feel the need to cheat on their wives / gf's.

There ARE some great farang chicks out there - it's too easy to tar them all with the same brush and say they're whingy-whiny nagging bitches.

It's also too easy to say its a natural thing to want to cheat, and it's basically animal instinct at work coz we're men.

There's a lot of guys out there who don't give a second-thought to cheating on their gfs/wives, but if the scene was reversed and the chick was doing the cheating, the guy would feel pretty pissed off. Why? You can't be justified being pissed off your missus is cheating in the relationship if you are too.

But have a look at a lot of the guys who come to LOS for sex and/or a girlfriend experience, and there really are a lot of socially inept guys and screw-ups out there who wouldn't be able to hold down a realtionship with any woman.

Moonoi, quite agree! There a lot of weirdos here...

Personally i'm the opposite, i've never cheated whilst in a relationship, was involved in relationships constantly in the UK, but i simply find Thai ladies more beautiful/sexy...i had a few great farang girlfriends, but i always got bored in the end...i hope i don't repeat that cycle here!

Hi,

"You can't be justified being pissed off your missus is cheating in the relationship if you are too."

Fully agree. The hypocrisy of this rather pisses me off.

None of my business if someone wants to cheat (and yes, it is 'wants' not 'needs'), but if you do then be man enough to accept your wife/gf doing the same.

Sanuk!

Actually when I was married I never cheated. I never had the situation of the temptation of being in Thailand with my ex. I certainly was anxious for new experiences after I separated though. And then I discovered Thailand after my divorce. I agree about turnabout being fair play if the wife cheats. I also agree about lots of disfunctional guys being in Thailand. In fact most of "normal" society would consider all of us to be disfunctional for being punters. My comments about nagging wives are from recent observations and situations that just amaze me. Of course there are good Farang women, but I have some bitter personal experiences with past marriage and have never been happier in my life than the past ten years of freedom and wonderful experiences.

Archived