closing times nana area

keith doug

HAVE JUST COME BACK FORM BANGKOK RE CLOSING TIMES !! THIS IS A FACT NO BULLSHIT

all THE BARS ARE CLOSING AT 2AM W/E A FRACTION LONGER AND INCLUDED NANA DISCO .AND SOICOWBOY FOR LATE NIGHT GO PATPONG.yES THERMAE CLOSES 230 NOW !!AND THE AREA UP AND DONE SHCUMAVIT IS LIKE A RED LIGHT AREA.

Yes, just to confirm when I was in Bangkok

last week all closed at 0200 sharp, I even

saw the Thai police in the 'hallways' at NEP

on the 2nd floor I guess to look for anyone

not closing on time.

I'm in Pattaya now, and although I expected 2 AM closing times here as well, last night the GoGos and beer bars on Soi 8

and 7 were all still going strong well after

3 AM.

I guess I should know this since I live here, but what is the closing time in Patpong? The first message suggested it is later? Is it later? If so, how late? I am generally not out that late these days, but it would be useful to know what my options are if I do decide to stay out late.

quote:

Originally posted by keith doug:

if ya having early nights read a good book may be karma sutra hehe !![/QB]

hmmm, I wonder if Boy George had anything to do with this book, or was that Karma Chameleon?

Anyway, a few weeks back I was in King's Garden (I think that is the one you meant, Keith, not the King's Corner, which is also known as the Katoey Corner) and when I left with a cutie the place was packed at 0530. The two nearby discos, King's Palace, and King's Lounge (if they are both open - never did figure out why there are two of the same kind right across from each other) emptied out around 0330, mostly right into King's Garden.

Most of the gogo bars in the 'pong usually turn on the lights at 0300 - some a bit later, some a bit earlier.

yeah, i wos in nana the other night, munching away on a kebab, when the lights went out. I thought it was an air raid! Got a cab to cowboy, same thing. Serious stuff this. Walking back down Sukhumvit, the path was heaving, totty, tourists, teachers everywhere. Even T room closed. Nowt for it.Better start drinking earlier I guess.

Archived