The Belgian Dog says bye

TheBelgianDog

Yep you should, it was a mouth watering post and after the things DC told me the feeling of "wanna have one" got just stronger!

Coming on Wednesday for a burger and a beer!

Make sure the glass is big enough, I am Germany and you know how big our glasses are! :)

(maybe I eat 2)

55555. let CT have 3 duvels :devil::devil::devil:

btw, I enjoyed that burger with a :devil: very much last week before I went off to Sillypore.

Your burgers are great and even greater was the service provided by that very nice looking lady behind the counter, but then punters here must know she is "off limit"

Unfortunately I could not stay longtime and consume more than one :devil: cause me running into the crown prince earlier that night and my gf having dinner at that excellent Issan restaurant near by...(Cent knows the place, we had a meal there the 4 of us)

I very much appreciated the gift you gave me. I hope you don't do this for every board member, not that I would be jealous, but you do not make money like that...

I did like the quitness of your bar, I hope the next one will be similar and bigger.

I rarely visit the big Mango but most certainly will stop by early june, I will need to spend just one night in Bangkok (Murray head) I will be on my own, so 3 :devil: it will be.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey CT,

Enjoy your burger tonight....I'm sure you will.

It's not exactly Mantra.....but it's a damn side cheaper...LOL...

Say Hi to the BD for me (and his staff) I'll tell Miss P. to drop by (if she's finished at the Gym) to say hello and have a quick drink.

Cheers DS

You :cussing::cussing::cussing: ....Belgian Dog.... you!!!!....LOL...

Wait till I leave the Country then dicount the spirits... :bangit: :bangit: :bangit: :yikes:

That should fill the bar for the rest of the week.

Good Luck with the "Balloon chasers"....5555

Cheers DS/DC :beer::grinyes::beer:

Hee hee hee hee

That was me who ate his burger! 2 of them. They have actually grown in size! And are still as tasty. CT send me a personal message when you will be around! Although weekend is usually bussiest with performing I will try to meet you.

Friday is taken the whole day though as we will be performing in Saraburi at 13.00 in the sun ..... pfffffffffffffff ...... for some reason the governor there loves us and everytime they have a party there (every month or so, some months multiple times) they call us over.

Waerth

Archived