Deaf girls

Big Kev

Anyone had experience with deaf women in Thailand?

I was in BKK and Pattaya for first three weeks of June, and looking back on it, I would say best time I had was with deaf girl from Thermae. She was actually sort of old (if I understood her correctly, 37!!), but pretty face, nice bod, good tits, and sweet as could be. Did anything and everything to please me.

Saw her in Thermae each of the three nights I went there, but due to circumstances beyond my control was only able to take her out one night.

One night she seemed to be with some other deaf girls, communicating with sign.

Just wondered if others have known this group of women and had as good an experience as me.

Up in chiang mai there's a small group of deaf girls two who are sisters and are well known in the area - I've known them a few years and they haven't become the hardened BG's many become I still can enjoy a drink and a game of pool with them but I still wonder what will become of them once they lose they're looks.

better still is mute; try articulating words without moving your tongue- the poor sweet thing is trying to say something- may be you should communicate with her in her own mute language- you never made any sense anyway as you were about to cum.........

jOa

• 2 weeks later...

Several years ago I received the best doubleheader of my career from two deaf freelancers I met in Pattaya. They kept me up all night with their insatiable cravings... and they weren't eating chocolates! I always hoped I would meet up with these two again, and I did - about a year ago in Marine disco. Unfortunately, I don't think either one of them remembered me :-(( Some of you fellas may know them too. They live in BKK, are best friends and seem inseparable. One is short and cute but a little flat chested. The other is much taller, very leggy with nice rack and quite exotic looking with her Issan features. Should any of you by chance encounter them in your wanderings - take em home you won't be disappointed! Nice girls too!

Archived