my top ten list of violent movie scenes

preahko

And I think honorable mention must be made to Sam Pekinpah, a pioneer in cinema violence, who did the screenplays for "Straw Dogs"and "The Wild Bunch", both mentioned above

have to add "bring me the head of alfredo garcia" this my favorite of peckinpah and in my personal top 5 of all movies. watch peckinpah and you see where tarantino got the ideas from.

my favorite clockwork orange scene is when alex walk with his droogs next to the marina after they had an disput who should be the gang leader. its all in slow motion and you hear alex say

" For now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open, with a stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do."

he beats them all up and kick them into the water and jump up and down like the ape in the famous 2001 scene. and all this to rossini music.

i have to watch this movie right now, it's never get boring. its a beautiful picture

and for some real disturbing violance. how about marathon man? that movie with dustin hoffman getting tourtured by the nazi dentist.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kiwi classic....Once were Warriors....

Super violent Pool Hall bifo....

Then one of the all time classic movie lines....

Sunday morning...the 2 girls having "breakfast" of a Long neck of beer...EACH!!!

One has had the living B'Jesus beaten out of her the night before by her Boyfriend....black & blue with fat lip & black eye....

The other one says....(something along the lines of).....Your fault...you know "The rules"....you keep your mouth shut....& your legs open!!!!!!

Archived