Sideline girls ?

One advantage to the sideline girls is they are not behind the glass so you can see them better and talk with them if you want before deciding. However, don't go for the sideline girls unless you actully like one of them better. Mostly you are picking them out by looks anyway.

The best source for information and recommendations on the girls is the Papasan. Give him a small tip and he will take care of you.

quote:

Originally posted by NokTang:

Nothing, just another clever scam played out on tourist.

good luck,

Nok

i do not understand, what this has to do with a "scam played out on tourist". the big majority of massageparlour customers are locals! in thai the sideline girls are called nork too (outside the bowl) and are chosen as well by the locals.

Indeed...my two experiences with very pretty sideline girls were not particularly memorable (other than the higher cost). Follow the advice above and ask the papasan. If any of the sideline girls are especially talented, he'll let you know.

Cheers to you also. I guess paying more makes some feel like they are in fact getting something better. However, truth is girls are the same.

I am reminded of your payment in Star of Light of 700baht and then learning that everybody else was paying 500baht! Did that extra payment make you feel better or result in better service?

Side Line, Super Star, have always just considered these scam attempts to extract more money from the unknowing. Just tring to help the guy out. I seriously doubt the Thai males pay more for same, but I don't know, so will just move along.

Cheers,

Nok

quote:

Originally posted by NokTang:

Side Line, Super Star, have always just considered these scam attempts to extract more money from the unknowing.

Nok

Noktang,

Most of the massage parlors aim there business at thais, instead of tourists, to call sidelining a tourist trap is just plain wrong. The quote from above is much more in line with the truth.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

Archived