Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

Thanx for the support so far!

Limbo, Waterworld was one of the most expensive flops in history, I that word is occupied with negativity as much as Atlantis

I totally love Moo Nois

BLUE

simple, on top of every list and so genius that I would have never thought of that myself even when it turns up aprox 90 times in my business plan!

Very very very good!

my 2nd favorite is SIN CITY, someone brought it up to me today, think it is a good name too and an eye catcher since famous!

Zombie, that whole @ thing is not very appealing for the older people who don't have a clue about the internet. It is too modern!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squirt

Squirters

AquaSquirt

Squirt Babes

Squirt Girls

Squirt Queen

Squirteen

She Squirts

Squirt Alert

Squirt On Me

Squirt For Me

Super Squirt

All Squirt

All Squirters

All Squirteen

All Squirt Babes (etc...)

Every Girl Squirts

Squirts So Good

Deep Squirt

Deep Squirt Babes (etc...)

Squirt Dolls

Babes Squirt

Girl Squirts

Babe Squirt

Her Squirt

Gush

Gushing Girls

Gush Babes

Water Baby

Deep Blue

Deep Blue Babes

Deep Blue Girls (etc...)

i would kill for a night with her.

Oh man, do you remember the very first episode when she looked at CT with that "fuck off" look and he slipped over his business card and said "Christian Troy, plastic surgeon"

Consider her absolute perfection in the very first episode and the entire history that came after that! For me the hottest moment in TV history, I was hooked! (remember that swinger party when he sent her to that lesbian chick?) Can a show be more like a mans dream?

Sadest moment in TV history was when Chris Daughtry was cheated out of American Idol :)

Okay back to the names!

Archived