Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bar B Cute

Coolwater

Just a thought. I think if anyone climbs on the back of someones already posted suggestion and it's chosen the original should be equally rewarded.

There is a bar that opens at daytime, they offer Bar Bee Cute, the bar owners name is Bee and at 5pm they have a BBQ outside!

Coolwater is perfect for a gay bar, remember that commercial? Cool water also makes my penis shrink!

Yeah if somebody jumps on someone elses suggestion there will be a reward for both!

Might not your 1st choice (Blue) get confused with Electric Blue or Blue Lagoon?

My thoughts:

Dolphin Smile

Mermaids

Waves (hey, END of the alphabet works too!)

Can't think of any more at the mo.

Let us know when you open it, I'll come for a drink or seven!

Dolphin Circle is as far away from WS as you can come on Beach Rd.

Dolphin is a good name however but you must check if there's already a bar with that name. I think I've seen maybe in Boyztown.

Might not your 1st choice (Blue) get confused with Electric Blue or Blue Lagoon?

Electric Blue has moved away from walking street to Soi Diamond, the funny thing is that the old Electric Blue is now ROXY and when you come and see where the bar is located you definitely have a point! :)

There are a couple of similar names in Pattaya, Living Dolls 1 / Living Dolls Showcase / Dollhouse

all 3 work totally independent from each other even when Showcase and Dollhouse are by the same owner. Even the whole Living Dolls thing doesn't cause many confusions,

same goes for Superbaby, Supermodel etc...

the name itself is important for people who see an advertising or look on the internet, when you are actually on walking street the people come by recommendation or how they sympathize with your entrance area! (most recommendations) It would be important that the visualization of the logo doesn't resemble anything from the other bars!

Archived