Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey CT,

I like both names aswell, Blue or Sin City.

Just thinking that Sin City is abit more catchy.

Especially if u are sitting in another bar and have had a few drinks, you meet some people and they ask you to suggest a good bar to go to, Think sin city rolls of the the tongue and wont be hard to remember.

anyway goodluck with it all mate

Junglebunny

I prefer Sin City. Blue is dull and unimaginative and brings up images of a crappy boy band. Sin City on the other hand brings up images of Jessica Alba doing her sexy dance and of course is the name given to Pattaya so it's a double winner. Can I have at least one free drink for my input? :grinyes:

The only down side I guess CT is you may have copyright issues with a few people. Sin City is a registered trademark and you will not be able to use that domain name. May prove a problem for advertising.

Personally 'Blue' is really dull....and sin city really cheesy...but i guess it's about attracting the general Pattaya punter, so i guess it works on that level...

CT,

why not combine the 2 names

Blue - Sin City or Sin City - Blue

Blue in blue neon

Sin City red maybe

internet version names together and separate and get triple or at least double hits as I'm also not sure if you get hits on Blue.

Archived