Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

Deja Vu.

I personnaly like this name. Also I've been told that it's one of the hippest spot in Moscow currently. It could be a plus if you want to attract a clientele of russian big spenders.

Big spenders, I hope they are not the same guy like at Burger King! "Whopper meal 89 baht sir" "Ei Guve Ju 60 baht, hmkay?" I doubt they will come in masses and if they come they better don't try to negotiate about drinking prices, because Russians pay trice the price of regauar farangs in Pattaya :neener:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt they will come in masses

I think you're wrong. Thailand will definitely soon become a PRIME destination for russian vacationers.

Thailand cancelled visas for citizens of Russia.

Starting March 24, citizens of Russia travelling to Thailand on tourist visas will not need visas if they plan to stay in the country within the 30-day period, BBC reports referring to the embassy of Thailand.

Thus comes into force the agreement signed between Russia and Thailand in December 2005 and ratified by the government of the Russian Federation in the end of 2006.

CT

Wish you the best of luck with your new bar. If all goes well I'll be around sometime this summer to check it out. :beer:

Sounds like you've already made your decision, but since I'm late to the party I'll throw out my club names, just for shits and giggles.

deep

liquid :D

oceania

subSonic

subterra

aquagroove

H2O

clear blue

azure

Sorry, I meant "Jim" as in Thai slang for cnut!!!

Maybe my "Thai spelling" is off!!!!

....Not Jim....as in having Gay bar connotations

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I would guarantee there'll be none of that shit in CT's new place

Cheers Dumsoda....aka...Jim dum....lol

:beer::grinyes::beer:

Archived