Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

I arrived a little late to this thread...

Sounds like CT has a good handle on establishing a new bar that provides something different from the current norm.

Normally, most new bars are underfunded, lack imagination, good marketing and often have less desirable locations. Such bars might have well begun life with the name 'Albatross', which is later followed with the name "For Sale". No, I'm not suggesting these names for CT's place.

One thing that keeps me, a Pattaya local, from re-visiting many bars is the management fails to control the DJ (if they have one) and/or the sound levels of the music are earsplitting. Socializing with the gals or friends is nigh impossible!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know a show girl with the name Aum

is that you? Can please stop begging for a drink? :hubba:

No i guess not because she would have said!

You name bar look like same me, makes happy me mak mak

Khap Khun Ka

can I have a drink now?

so am i the winner?

will fly in to thailand to meet u and collect prize.. hehe!

Here are a few names for your new bar,how about "the --------" because your there and how about the "the legend"because I might go there.

------------------------------

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com's rule number 7 against flaming. Flaming is not tolerated here and is a banning offense. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. We consider this a serious matter. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

Archived