Are there any bars with a Country Western theme

milford

"What kind of music do you folks have?"

"Oh, we have both kinds, country and western."

Blues Brothers

Thank you for identifying the C&W themed establishments, now I know which ones to avoid. wink.gif" border="0

Jazz - cool

Blues - love it

Rock - ohhhhh yeah

Metal - when I'm in the mood

Punk - rarely

Techno - hardly ever

C&W - only at gun point

They are running this ad on TV in Florida for a Conway Twitty Greatest Hits album. At one point they make this comment that nobody sings a love song like Conway. The song they play is so bad it sounds like a parody. This album must be a hit with the set that contributed millions to Jim and Tammy Faye Baker.

Brink, Like ya list man,

Went down to my Gym this morning and some moron had brought a C&W CD to put over the speakers, I managed OK until it got to Achy Breaky Heart. That got me so violently ill, I got near to planting the pizza topping on their carpet. (would have served them right)

Milford,

Try Saxophone at Victory Circle, next to the doughnut shop, for jazz Mon-Wed and blues Thurs-Sun. The Bangkok Blues Band, if they are still the house band, are great.

The Country Saloon, on Chang Wattana if I remember correctly, heading towards Pak Khret, has a country and western atmosphere and a variety of western and western-style Thai music.

quote:

Originally posted by milford:

I get so tired of the noise they call music in most of the establishments.

Does any one know of any establishments that play Country Western music

Hell, I could even settle for some smooth jazz.

Thanks,

Milford

Archived