Hugs and Kisses to All & #13 Rules!!

Posting for the first time, because I just returned to the U.S.from 1st trip to LOS, and of course can't sleep at 4;00 a.m.. This board is amazing and was extremely helpful to me. Keep it going so the newbies (like me) don't screw it up.

If the BKK bar scene is in decline, it is still quite a scene. Although one could argue that the bar scene is boring, the girls are anything but.

So I will say this to those of you expats, especially those of you with Thai GFs -- we hate you!

P.S. Forget #33. Has no one else noticed the amazing #13 at the Dollhouse or was I that blinded by the bright lights? Or was she at Rock Hard? Ah well...

Originally posted by sing hah:

[QB]

So I will say this to those of you expats, especially those of you with Thai GFs -- we hate you!

Sing hah,

Funny, as last night I was cursing the fact that I have a Thai GF. Took a cutie out of Longgun and after a nice ST, had to head home to the apartment and the GF with this Longgun girl telling me how much she wanted to stay with me all night. So, I couldn't sleep at 4 am last night either. I bet you feel real sorry for me!

Ranger

Yeah, thanks, Ranger. It's actually worse than you think -- only now am I reading all this positive stuff about Soi Cowboy... I never got down there except by accident once in the middle of the afternoon.

Seriously though, I'm not blind to the complications and cross-cultural stress on both sides. I don't envy the guy who got my LT out of bed one morning with his daily cell phone call from Germany.

It won't come as a shock to hear that for me, a lot (most?) of the fun was having all the experiences, reactions, and exchanges (not merely bodily or $ kinds) with the girls that everyone writes about. It just seems frrom a distance like a GF would be x10 on this front. Plus I saw some adorable looking girls with Western guys who didn't look like sex tourists, but then who knows?

Sing hah,

I think most guys that make Thailand their home, end up with a Thai GF or wife. After a while, you get tired of the bar girls (OK, that hasn't happened to me just yet) and want to settle down. It is nice having a stable influence in my life, even if I sometimes wish I was free to bring somebody else home.

Ranger

P.S. Next time you better visit Soi Cowboy!

I love this board..

I was tempted, but she seemed a little chilly up there, I just didn't want to take a chance. Good to know she's not a lost cause.. wink.gif" border="0

Archived