What is the best way NOT to make her come with you to LOS

BJ_Blackowitz

My Missus told me she wanted to go in AugustFirst I said, well then I probably can not go,

then started makeing excuses for me to go (well the Sports is so good, weather a 100% hit and food, bla die bla)

Now Missus is bailing out slowly but surely

that will leave a lone rider to the dark secrets of the LOS again.

BeeJay is planning his next trip in 4 months again...

:)

If my jap ex-missus ever started making noises about wanting to come with me to LOS (or anywhere I was planning to go for some bad beer and good sex :up: ) I'd hit her with a double whammy of lies as follows:

1. It's work related. I'll have no free time. The hotel's paid for and it's only a single room, no way I can change it. Flight's paid for, just one ticket. No time for play, I'll be booked up and busy from dusk till dawn etc. etc. :smirk:

2. I'll definitely be busy every evening meeting my boozy long-time-no-see good for nothing old mates :drunk: and getting completely sloshed whilst swearing and talking about football and telling filthy jokes then falling over in the street. :clown: (She hated all that "lads" stuff, so that was always a good one to emphasize and exaggerate. :applause: )

My trump card was that my ex-missus didn't speak hardly any English so she was helpless outside Japan if she was on her own, :( and, equally, she hated it when we were together but I was gassing with aled-up English-speaking mates and she was left wondering what the f*ck we were talking about. (She didn't drink, either. :angel: )

My strategy, then, was to convince her in one way or another that she'd be on her own for long periods, and/or in the pub surrounded by drunks speaking machine-gun English. That was enough to put the wind up her and stop her threatening to come with me. It always worked. Despicable, I know. But what's a feller to do? :rolleyes:

Let us know how you get on.

jack :help:

I dunno man, some ladies have a gay fantasy thing going on...it's a dangerous thing to suggest! She might say, oh BJ i'd love to see that...then you're buggered!

May Wife is Farang dudes :)

She wants to buy a new Car now.

Since I am her Consultant, the car WILL be just that much expensive that now a Trip to the LOS for her in August will be out off the equation.

Sorry my dear. Then we will just have to stick to the 800bht Hotel and not the 4K Baht Suite.

Na Honey , then you better do your golftraining alone..

3 Holes in one (night) for me then...

She wants to buy a new Car now.

Since I am her Consultant, the car WILL be just that much expensive that now a Trip to the LOS for her in August will be out off the equation.

Sorry my dear. Then we will just have to stick to the 800bht Hotel and not the 4K Baht Suite.

Na Honey , then you better do your golftraining alone..

3 Holes in one (night) for me then...

Shrewd work, captain. Well played. :up:

Game on. :hubba:

jack :help:

A couple of my neighbour's female friends came on holiday from the UK -- and wanted to go to a gay go-go bar! He reluctantly took them to Screwboy. He said the ladies seemed fascinated, though he felt as uncomfortable as hell watching Thai guys doing the shower show on stage. :shocked:

p.s. At least he was only a spectator. He told me the drinks cost 250 baht each, so he did get screwed though.

Archived