dollshouse prices

Hello Mentor,

Which branch, Bangkok or Pattaya?

I don't know about an average price but I would have thought a thousand or 1,500 hundred depending on the girl, the time of the night etc.

My advice would be to choose your girl and negiotiate gently with her until you find a price that's good you both.

Sometimes driving too hard a bargain can be a bad thing and you may find you girlfriend for the night doesn't give such great service.

Then again don't pay 2,500 (unless you really want too) or it makes it twice as hard for the next guy who wants to give her 1,500 for all night.

Good luck!

I have only taken one girl from the Doll House a gogo and it was short time 1,000. baht. But that is all I ever pay short or long time. I always discuss the price first in the bar, before bar fining the girl. I find that if you take a girl out after midnight you will have a better chance of having her stay all night. But if that is what you expect tell her in the bar before you take her out. No suprises is best for her and you. MCJIMMYS

1000 ST/1500 LT should do the trick at Dollhouse. Paying more won't make the experience any better.

Why do you suppose it is so hard to expain to others that paying more will not result in better service?

As for DollHouse, Bangkok, I did not think the line up was anything special (May early at night!) and would not pay more than 1000baht LT either. In Pattaya, they had some nice looking girls.

regards,

Nok

For GG bars in general, what is the bar fine? Are you only counting what you pay to the pay or does that also include the "fee" paid to the girl for her services? This shit is more complicated then buying a used car.

quote:

Originally posted by po'boy:

For GG bars in general, what is the bar fine? Are you only counting what you pay to the pay or does that also include the "fee" paid to the girl for her services? This shit is more complicated then buying a used car.

Please note that if you take a girl out of the bar she is no longer able to work in the bar whilst she is with you. Therefore in the eyes of the bar they are losing potential income. Thus the bar fine. The bar is compensation for losing a girl for a period of time. Of course the girl is looking to be compensated for her favours as well thus you will pay her directly ST or LT.

In many of the bars the girls are expected to be bar fined a certain number of times per month. Bar fines are good income for the bars in question and will "fine" a girl for coming up short at month end.

Freelancers as the name suggests are not tied to any bar, although they may go to the same place everyday -- eg Beergarden soi 7, Thermae. Thus no bar fine

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: phiketpete ]

Archived