dollshouse prices

This wasn't in Thailand, but the times I have bargained over the price of services (feeling very cheap, she wanted more than scale, broke), it didn't make any difference in quality of service. Of course, was told no a few times, but you won't really bargain very well unless you are prepared for that. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by db_sez_aloha:

Originally posted by phiketpete:

[qb]Therefore in the eyes of the bar they are losing potential income. Thus the bar fine.

I actually thought that portion of the barfine that the bar keeps is roughly equal to the girl's salary for that day.

I've heard your argument,too, and it's always puzzled me. What exactly are they losing in the way of potential income? Certainly not a barfine, as that's a logic loop. The potential profit of drinks she might hustle for the bar? That doesn't sound right either.

I need some rest. Insomnia sucks.

db[/QB]

DB

I did not say I agreed with the practice or even say it was right or fair. Simply explaining it.

IMO it is just another way for a bar to make a profit.

However I do berlieve that if the girl is good looking or hard working or good company the chances are that if she stayed at the bar all night more LD could be purchased by customers.

The bar fine is not going to go away soon.

I am not aware of any a-go go that does not charge one.

For those who think that it is a con or whatever then there are always the freelancer locations

Archived