Champange Bar Private Party

Pom Michael

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Pegasus. I didn't think it was a G-club when I went in, during the afternoon.

I found it to be an upscale brothel with ornate ST rooms. And there was absolutely no attempt to provide a massage. :)

I never said pegasus was a G club.

This is CTO who tried to hint that there was no real difference between pegasus and a G club.

I always said pegasus is an upscale, decadent brothel.

Champagn room was not different (more than a few girls were from pegasus) and champagne charlie's if it sees the light will not be different.

-> If they are open for July, then I will be a very regular customer as I do not like the fact that at pegasus you prepay everything...

I like to negotiate with my regular girls

My impression:

- Expensive (for BKK)

- Quality average (if you compare with G clubs)

still a bit above the usual gogo

I do like the place for the fact it is convenient...

But better value for money (if you want P4P without too much game) then would be soi 33

Cheers

No doubt, the place is expensive for a short-time experience, but I wanted to try it for myself - this was in 2001.

At that time I found the quality to be well above average compared to what I saw in the gogos and on Soi 33.

My selection was not from Issarn. She was a slender, white-skinned beauty with a very lovely face and smile.

:beer:

Will check by myself in July.

The good point with champagne was that the ladies fee was negotiable...

I do believe that if champagne is open in July and pegasus did not get better girls then it will be a one time visit.

Archived