Champange Bar Private Party

Pom Michael

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Champagne closed Dec 31, 2007, though they are currently trying to raise $$$ to reopen next to True Fitness at the intersection of Sukhumbit and Asok (supposedly former members will be allowed to retain their membership rights at the new club).

They try to be an upscale gentlemen's club, though business has been tough without enough regular clientele to keep the girls and the bar happy.

They were (and try) not really a G club.

They had a business concept closer to pegasus than G club...

In G clubs the girls are not meant to bed customers

(although they all do but are more picky).

Champagne charlie's is meant to have the same business concept (if they ever open).

-> you barfine the girl -> it implies that she will bed you, although the difference with pegasus is that you do not pay for all the service at the club.

You only pay the barfine, the girl's fee has to be discussed with her.

I do really hope champagne charlie's opens for July -> I like the concept and I still have my old membership

How is Pegasus not a g club or a G club not a brothel - seriously - your drawing lines in very shifting sands

For someone who said "They are all for sale" not long ago - I thought you viewed any woman in a job as a pro in waiting?

CTO: There is in my opinion a difference between

a place like pegasus where you pay for everything including LT/St at the premises

and

A place like piano or caribbean where you pay the ladies for their company and then try to pay/find a way to enter their pants.

Of course, provided you have enough money to spend, in both places you can get the ladies...

Business settings and concepts different -> same results

-> Same same but different if you prefer

:beer:

Archived