Russian girls

mentor,

There is a thread on this from a few days ago, but here's a cut n paste respone.

If you want to go to a place to check out Russian girls (I don't think any of them are actually Russian-mostly from the poorer former Soviet republics I think), try Mike's Place Hotel on Soi 3. Go to the upstairs bar and there will be a bunch of Russian girls working there. Went there once out of curiosity and saw one or 2 girls that weren't horribly ugly (that's about as nice as I can put it). They didn't speak much English, but one of the guys I was with asked how much just for curiosity and was quoted 2500B for ST. All the other customers appeared to be Thai businessmen. You'll see these girls out on the street walking around, but I haven't seen too many Russian gals in the Soi 3 area that I would do for free, much less pay 2500B for ST. The word is if you grab one off the street, the going rate is 100B ST. I hear there are some cuties in Pattaya that work in a MP, but the price is 4000B.

Ranger

Last time I was at Nataree Massage Parlour they had a small number of Russians in the Cocktail lounge. The Thai waitresses in see through tops were much better. The Russians were butt ugly.

Ranger - I suspect a "0" may have been missed off the ST price - at 100 Bt I'd take a few myself.........

Mentor - as everyone else will say, the Russians tend to work Soi 3/4 north of Sukhumvit (soi Nana Nua), between the crossroads and Mike's Place, and you'll also see them on the north side of Sukhumvit between Soi Nana Nua and the Ambassador. Many of them stay at Mike's, or the Indian/Arab-oriented hotel just before the bridge over the khlong, or the one just off the crossroads on the left going north. They certainly often shop & eat at Foodland on Soi 5, and in the evenings you can find some drinking in the plaza by Big Blue and the Ambassador. I'm pretty sure they work the Grace disco at night but where else, who knows?

Most are fairly ugly/overweight, and there are some real monsters, but there are some pretty ones too. I've had varied experiences with three; two LTs at 3,500Bt (yes, they are expensive), one I'd call a stunner (long blonde hair, slim, 30ish), one nearly so, and a ST who was average looking but a great body.

The stunner LT, Olya, was a "GF" - stayed all night and really soft and gentle, did anything (with a smile), said in the morning "I'm glad I met you, come and see me in my hotel", almost crying - but I didn't as I was leaving 36 hours later - I wish now I had!

The other LT was more so-so but enthusiastic and worth the money; didn't feel lter I'd have wanted to spend a week with her though, unlike Olya.

The ST was a girl I saw spiling out of her halter top dress, and she brazenly said "you want short time? One thousand baht", so as it was my first day (in fact my first hour) of a trip I said "Yes", but it was a very mechanical experience. We went to her room and a turn-off was that an Arab hit on her and she responded "I have a customer; you have to wait; half an hour, OK?", then after a few minutes when were both naked and I asked a question she said "look, we talk after, OK?" - and then her toipic of conversation was if she should charge more than $22 ST!! An interesting experience but not one I'm eager to repeat.

Steve.

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: Duro2 ]

Archived