Is Sukhumvit rd safe

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This smacks a bit of that post on the 'old board' about taxis from the Airport LOL.

"Shit...every night I walk down Sukhumwit Road alone at night I get killed :-) Without fail!"

Seriously, I have never had a problem and always feel very safe there. But as others have pointed out. Keep a hand on your wallet when near the Katoeys who hang out below the Nana BTS station, just up from the Landmark.

Sid

The category that you find in the bars and in the street generally tend to be criminals.

Nothing to do with being Khatoeys. they are men with tits that are criminals, if they didn't have the tits they'd still be criminals. They are the same category of person as the Thai boyfriend who is a Maeng Da.

I've met a lot of good khatoeys over here, educated witty and clever. Extremely good company. Some working in very good jobs.

I caught one with it's hand in my back pocket one night, I had my hands full at the time, dropped everything, pulled out pepper spray and sprayed the c#nt.

ALL the khatoeys down Sukhumvit are the same,thieving gits.

The hub of the action in Sukhumvit street is betwwen Soi NANA and Soi ASOKE. It is inhabitated by al types of tourist i.e.the

sex tourist to the ones who has even planned

a family vacation.It isnt branded as the typical night spots of soi cowboy or patpong

nor even nana.But try to be walking down the odd numbered sois in Sukhumvit street to be more specific try walking on the footpaths

where u see the vendors it is not safe to be walking on the opposite side that is in the

side where Landmark or Bangkok bank is there.

Be careful of the KATOEYS near Soi 7 and Soi 11 i.e from KFC till the soi after Thermae .

So, pepper spray is legal in LOS? How about mace?

Will Thai customs allow me to enter the country with my own pepper spray from USA?

THANKS!

Is it just Katoeys that do the pickpocketing? If so, why does a transexual or transvestite resort to this type of crime? Why don't they spend their time trying to hustle men that like their type?

I guess I'm naive and ignorant when it comes to this subject, but after seeing a recent program on national television in the USA, re: a handsome, twice married Navy Flight Surgeon (doctor) and seemingly an all-American male, who recently became a "she" via a sex-change operation, I think it's best to try to understand these people vice condemn their lifestyle.

Anybody care to comment?

The chances of customs checking your bags are pretty low.

You can buy it in Foodland at the pharmacy. The one they sell there comes out as a jet as opposed to a fog.

Make sure your aim is true with the pepper spray or you'll have a pissed off street Katoey and his/her buddies kicking your ass down Sukumvit.

I was about to say make sure you disable the Katoey but remembered that the plastic surgeon already did that to him/her. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by teacherwannabe:

So, pepper spray is legal in LOS? How about mace?

Archived