I'm getting a bit frustrated

I'm in Pattaya a few days now and had some girls but still not one I'd like to keep for several days and in fact that's what I'm looking for now. I'm getting very tired of walking around all places in Pattaya every night and sometimes even ending up in bed alone.

I'm getting much more attention from the girls than in the higher season (could even barfine hellogirls rightnow if I wanted) so NOW should be my chance to have a stunner for a reasonable price. The problem is they are not here or are barfined for a longer time.I have the feeling that everyone who FINDS a beauty keeps her for the rest of his stay.

Saw a falang with a very beautiful bargirl on the topfloor of Royal Garden this afternoon.I almost wanted to chat her up to ask her when she would be free.

Heard from a Happy gogogirl yesterday that a lot of girls are away on a more day-barfine. One guy even has paid a 30 day barfine overthere;go figure.

I will go see again tonight; I'm getting a bit frustrated.

Two lucky,

You are going through exactly what I went through last month.

Many girls have gone home and will not return until Oct/Nov when the high season starts.

If you are lucky to find a girl that you like - keep her.

I would seriously recommend that you go to Bangkok and find a girl there and take her away for a few days.

The last day before I flew back to England, I met a girl in Raw Hide that I would have been very happy to spend a week with.

I could have taken her the first night I arrived in LOS but I got pissed thinking that there would be plenty in Pattaya.

At this moment , there are few girls there that are A1 and at least 50% fewer girls than in the high season.

Go to Bangkok.

Regards

Kevan

2lucky1,

Wait until just before a U.S. Navy carrier arrives and there will be double the usual amount of girls. You will have to choose fast because once the sailors come ashore there will be slim pickings. I think the USS CARL VINSON is due there in late August.

[Reference to a girl removed - Khun Sanuk]

- FB

P.S. If you're one of those guys who always has to be with the prettiest girl in town, then I think you're in for a lot more frustration.

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

P.S. If you're one of those guys who always has to be with the prettiest girl in town, then I think you're in for a lot more frustration.

I'm afraid I'm maybe one of them and I also think it's very true what you are sayimng here.

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Just seen you post about the US Navy being in Pattaya late August. USS Carl Vinson, does anyone have any definite dates when this is happening.

Chingo
shocked.gif" border="0

It is scheduled to be there on 21 August, but nothing is ever definite where the U.S. Navy is concerned. Sometimes they just skip all the ports and head right for the Gulf. Some of the smaller ships in the battle group are scheduled to stop in Phuket around 28 August.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

tooluckyone,

I just got back from 4 days in Pattaya (see my trip report) and saw plenty of "stunners" in Dollhouse, Happy, and Super Baby. Of course, a lot of these girls have attitudes to match, which I refuse to deal with anymore. Didn't see too much talent at the beer bars though. I'm sure a lot of the girls have gone home, but there's still plenty of cuties available if you look in the right places. Getting to the go-gos early probably helps too. My last night, my plans fell through and I didn't have much luck hunting at 2am!

Ranger

As I stated elsewhere, I am with Ranger on this one. Pattaya is not bad right now. There is as much good stuff available right now, as usual. Just look around. By the way, have you been to the Triangle Super Club near the ladyboy shows? There are some nice chicks in there, and they are definitely not ladyboys. Ranger's recommendation regarding Doll House is also a good one. wink.gif" border="0

Archived