Hello I am Tequila

Nice Username...........Welcome to the board

A year is a long time between drinks. I know of one boardmember who starts going through withdrawals once he passes through customs. Then the rest of us have to put up with his countdown till he returns. :neener::neener::neener:

Nice Username...........Welcome to the board

A year is a long time between drinks. I know of one boardmember who starts going through withdrawals once he passes through customs. Then the rest of us have to put up with his countdown till he returns. :neener::neener::neener:

Hmm.. Withdrawals. Right. :smirk:

And as soon as he gets back he starts making deposits again! :D :grin:

I just returned to Canada this week after staying five months in Thailand. Will spend the summer doing some renovations and probably goofing off as well. Summers are pleasant on the S.W. coast of British Columbia. The flight home; Bangkok-Seoul-Seattle was uneventful. Despite a booking heading home to B.C. from Seattle, the airport authorities in Seattle decided I was worthy of a luggage inspection. Probably the fate of many a single man returning from a long stay in Thailand. Highly suspicious you know, a single man staying in Thailand for five months.

Archived