Hello I am Tequila

I know of one boardmember who starts going through withdrawals once he passes through customs. Then the rest of us have to put up with his countdown till he returns. :neener::neener::neener:

bust, old mate....gotta agree...that sort of behaviour Really gives me the "Billy Brits"...

..almost as much as the supposed "Old time" Egg spurts that keep telling us that EVERY Thai female is a lying, coniving, cheating whore that will stop at nothing to drain our pockets to support her Brother / husband's drinking, gambling and whoring addictions.....

It really gets rather tedious and boring after a while :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Fortunately, I have been seeing a lot less of this on the Board lately....not quite sure if it is due to changing attitudes.....or the miracle of my "New found friend"......the Ignore feature....

Shit, life sucks right now.......Home 6 days now....and 15 more till I'm back

:rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DS/AC/DC/YT

Shit, life sucks right now.......Home 6 days now....and 15 more till I'm back

:rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DS/AC/DC/YT

Mate I'll take you back down the J end of town again for a meal and you can tell me all about it.

Shit, I think my handkerchief just moved as I was thinking about the sights we saw last time...LOL...

It may take my mind off "things" for 10 minutes or so....

I'm in your City O/night Tuesday week (10th)....it's a "Date"... you wear the Red strapless number and I'll wear the leather chaps I wore to the Mardi Gras......Deal????

:rotl::rotl::grinyes::rotl::rotl:

I'm in your City O/night Tuesday week (10th)....it's a "Date"... you wear the Red strapless number and I'll wear the leather chaps I wore to the Mardi Gras......Deal????

:rotl::rotl::grinyes::rotl::rotl:

Try and remember to wear something underneath this time. :neener::neener:

Archived