Watdee

Thanks for the welcome Free2Fly

I agree, Thairiffic is loud and the food is average.

It's so hard to find good Thaifood in Sydney. Most places just pump out sugary variations of S.E Asian food. I reckon one of the best places to get some good Thai is a little place in Pyrmont Bridge Rd, Camperdown. called Zodiac Lodge. If you go be sure to ask for spicy thai style and try the tom yum goon.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try these.

ThainaTown

Spice I Am

Saap Thai

Best in Sydney IMO..

We are going in for lunch now to Thaintown..yummy

Thanks Torneyboy.

I look them up online and check them out. I'm a chilli freak and it's hard to find places that offer really spicy food.

Cheers :thumbup:

ThainaTown and Saap Thai I visit regularly..........Siam I Am I am yet to visit. I believe there is a good one somewhere in Surry Hills but it seems to be extremely difficult to find. :neener:

Also...

Had lunch today...Sussex Thai..big wooden table set up...Issan menue as well as the regular Thai Foods...very good !!

It is a Karaoke Bar from 11 till 3am

Another is Crocodile Thai down Haymarket...past Bing Lee and walk over the tram line and is on the left was called Ploy Thai ..now new owners and very good the girls are hot!!

And last one...Issan Thai down from saap Thai on the other side of Pitt street...Som Tum is #1 there....happy eating

TB ..roving food reporter for the members :angel:

Another is Crocodile Thai down Haymarket...past Bing Lee and walk over the tram line and is on the left was called Ploy Thai ..now new owners and very good the girls are hot!!

Hey bust.....

might be an idea for a "Mini Gullables" on Tuesday night!!!....I liked the last part of the post....stuff the food....LOL...

Wadda ya think?????

Cheers DC

Archived